Official "Miley Cyrus"thread. Katy shades Miley but Miley shades the fuck out of her back lol

JoeJoe

WOO that's coming up, I wonder how it'll do, she's done so many 360's this era, it's risky & dangerous when for the majority of your career your core fanbase was under 14, but with all the promo & publicity she's been getting from the sec she cutt off her hair and started twerking could overwhelmingly work in her favor.

Her fanbase has changed already. Hannah Montana has been off of the air for a few years and then "Can't Be Tamed" was a racy direction, but that underperformed. Ever since she cut her hair and changed her image, she's been reaching a new audience and gaining new fans.

.......................Anyway back to Miley, is there any word when the album drops yet? Certainly won't pay for it but I'd give it a listen

4th of October i think.

I'm going to illegally download it, rename all the tracks and artist to a random someone and give it a listen. This try hard mess ain't doing it for me and i'll be damed if i'm letting my ipod spin a Viley track

I was Like A Virgin when I chatted shit about her - I had no real clue about her music except 9 songs :lol:. But I saw the True Blue and her Body Of Slaying Music won me over. I still haven't heard everything tbh but right now my favourite album is Bedtime Stories which is no surprise as I do love R&B.

Nooooooo BU! Fight Metamucil! Fight the temptation! Don't let Madagascar sway you... :tear:

*Has your Janet stan card temporarily suspended* -_-

• Upvote 1

Their talent is about equal... They both aren't very attractive.. Shitty vocals... Demand attention in the wrong ways... They're grandmother n great-grand-daughter

FINALLY some truth around here, thought I was in the wrong thread for a min

Metamucil is there so that I can get views from her stans. I may not be a fan, but I'm not stupid. :coffee: lol

WHOOPS NOW! TOF JUST SHUT IT DOWN

• Upvote 1

That's pretty smart of you, bro. I'm proud :thumbup::lmao:

Thank you sis! :w00t:

The last panel, she did have some good shade.. :lmao: Definitely one of the highlights of the panel is her and Janet's digs at each other. :asham: You can actually vision them doing this is real life too. :w00t:

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Their shade at each other is my favorite part! :lmao:

FINALLY some truth around here, thought I was in the wrong thread for a min

WHOOPS NOW! TOF JUST SHUT IT DOWN

^_^:whistle::lmao:

Most of Magdalene's songs are better than Gaga's. 80's Madonna>>>>>>>Gaga

Even Shawn can't deny this classic.

To-night I'm going to dance with someoneeeeeeeeeeee elseeeeeeeee..

Holidayyyyyyyyyyyyy..celebrateeeeeeeeeeeeee..

I love both of those songs! These 2 songs are what started me off sort of liking Madonna. I was like "this white girl got some good music" and the fact that she danced. I tried to like her more but I just couldn't...maybe if she was prettier. After bedtime stories I was pretty much done with Madonna. After that the only songs I liked from her was "Music", "Frozen", and "Get Together". I only like "Get Together" cause of the music but her voice I just can't. If I could get the instrumental that would be perfect

Like a virgin...HEEEEEEEEEE!

It's so iconic. -_-

Ugh I never liked that song and never will

Her fanbase has changed already. Hannah Montana has been off of the air for a few years and then "Can't Be Tamed" was a racy direction, but that underperformed. Ever since she cut her hair and changed her image, she's been reaching a new audience and gaining new fans.

Miley has been wanting to get rid of that teeny bopper look for years ever since she was done with her show. Idk why everybody's hating. Britney did the sexy stuff when she was done with disney and so did Christina. Everybody's acting like Miley is just doing some outrageous stuff

Their talent is about equal... They both aren't very attractive.. Shitty vocals... Demand attention in the wrong ways... They're grandmother n great-grand-daughter

I actually think Miley sings better live than Madonna. Y'all can hate on her voice all you want but the girl can sing. She actually sings better live right now than when Rihanna first started singing live. Rihanna's a whole lot better now tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14fsHu_BGP0

No validation needed, It's just fun & easy &deserved is all :coffee:

but her voice I just can't. If I could get the instrumental that would be perfect

I actually think Miley sings better live than Madonna. Y'all can hate on her voice all you want but the girl can sing. She actually sings better live right now than when Rihanna first started singing live. Rihanna's a whole lot better now tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14fsHu_BGP0

And you just said what a huge part of me not feeling her music is, Granted songs like Papa Don't Preach & This Used To Be My Playground work for her & my ears but for the most part no, She's not the worst female singer in the industry but her voice is just...ugh for me

OK I like that performance alot, what I said above about Mad's voice I kinda feel for Miley but to a lessor percent

It will be her first number 1 single apparently because of the record views

People try to write her off as if she's not an artist. The woman is growing into her own. Her first album sold 3 million in the US alone. I ain't no fan but I ain't gonna deny that she's talented. I tried to write Rihanna off at first and say she was shitty. Rihanna a true artist is she?...not to me she ain't but she's definitely a good artist. She's had other multiplatinum albums after that and even Party in the USA got as high as no.2. The girl has hits