Official "Miley Cyrus"thread. Katy shades Miley but Miley shades the fuck out of her back lol

JoeJoe

She's number 1 on the Hot 100.

whoa she is?! :o That's actually one of the best songs out right now. Love her or hate her it's a good song whether she sung it or anybody else.

She has some of her old fans who've grown up with her and she's gained some new ones.

Because they count YouTube views toward the Hot 100 now.

The single is ACTUALLY selling like that tho

I knew the single would do well. Even without the video it's a good song especially lyric wise. Her video has so many dislikes tho

Game stays pressed :lol: and yet proven wrong again.

Game never wrote that, Effrem did. And he is partially right, but the airplay and digital sales are a huge portion of why it's #1. It was selling well before the video dropped, but the video has caused the explosion.

• Upvote 1

I never said it wasn't selling. Hell I have the song on rotation

So please quote me where I was pressed :coffee: I'll wait

I didn't say you said it wasn't selling did I? I said you were pressed and you can see all through this thread that Miss Cyrus has you pressed. How does it feel that your fave Justina Timberfake called Miley smart and talented? :)

I didn't say you said it wasn't selling did I? I said you were pressed and you can see all through this thread that Miss Cyrus has you pressed. How does it feel that your fave Justina Timberfake called Miley smart and talented? :)

Pressed about what.. Still waiting on that quote

P!nk's comments >>>> JT's