Official "Miley Cyrus"thread. Katy shades Miley but Miley shades the fuck out of her back lol

JoeJoe

She's having the last laugh

yep and it's a good song and she can definitely sing. Not saying she's a great singer but the girl can sing. It's sad that half of the likes are thumbs down and they're doing it only cause of what she did at the awards show. That's messed up how they're doin this girl.

yep and it's a good song and she can definitely sing. Not saying she's a great singer but the girl can sing. It's sad that half of the likes are thumbs down and they're doing it only cause of what she did at the awards show. That's messed up how they're doin this girl.

I'm loving her this era. I loved Can't Be Tamed but I wasn't interested in the album. This time I'm deffo checking for her.

I'm loving her this era. I loved Can't Be Tamed but I wasn't interested in the album. This time I'm deffo checking for her.

I never paid attention to her but I am now and now MTV is giving her her own show and it goes along with her getting ready to tour and promote this album. She's gonna do good this era

Yea she use to be on my "Madonna/Justin" list where musically there was just nothing or very little appealing about her musically, but this era she got me, but I gotta admit Im loving her and her trying so hard more than the music itself (tho I am enjoying the music), she's just fucking entertaining to watch these days, wouldnt've predicted this happening.

Yea she use to be on my "Madonna/Justin" list where musically there was just nothing or very little appealing about her musically, but this era she got me, but I gotta admit Im loving her and her trying so hard more than the music itself (tho I am enjoying the music), she's just fucking entertaining to watch these days, wouldnt've predicted this happening.

Pardon :umm: