Official "Miley Cyrus"thread. Katy shades Miley but Miley shades the fuck out of her back lol

JoeJoe

So did Ciara's

And that was in 2007... then she released two more albums.. Can't Be Tamed flopped in the US.. but I think she'll do fine

Let's not bring up C-error cause she ain't been relevant since "Promise" and Miley's 2nd album has sold over 2.5 million copies and yeah I noticed how you said it flopped in the US but failed to mention that it sold over 1 million overseas :)

We can bitch about her antics but they seem to be working...

exactly. She's keeping the haters pressed

People try to write her off as if she's not an artist. The woman is growing into her own. Her first album sold 3 million in the US alone. I ain't no fan but I ain't gonna deny that she's talented. I tried to write Rihanna off at first and say she was shitty. Rihanna a true artist is she?...not to me she ain't but she's definitely a good artist. She's had other multiplatinum albums after that and even Party in the USA got as high as no.2. The girl has hits

I can't believe you are stanning for this child.. lol
  • Upvote 1

Let's not bring up C-error cause she ain't been relevant since "Promise" and Miley's 2nd album has sold over 2.5 million copies and yeah I noticed how you said it flopped in the US but failed to mention that it sold over 1 million overseas :)

exactly. She's keeping the haters pressed

Selling a million WW and flopping in the US is not cute.. I 'failed' to mention WW bc the USA is the one that matters

It will be her first number 1 single apparently because of the record views

It's been #1 on iTunes for about a week or more and will sell around 300 to 400k in it's first week, the streaming will be a factor, but not the biggest factor. Airplay has also grown majorly.

I can't believe you are stanning for this child.. lol

who's stanning? I own no Miley albums or singles and don't plan on it. I'm just stating facts. The girl is doing her thing. I do the same shit with Rihanna who i'm not even a fan of but the girl does her thing to and i'd argue in her behalf it people tried to discredit her like Game is doin' with Miley the same as he's done with Brandy, Christina, Usher, Rihanna, Robin, and now Miley. Am I forgetting anyone? :coffee:

who's stanning? I own no Miley albums or singles and don't plan on it. I'm just stating facts. The girl is doing her thing. I do the same shit with Rihanna who i'm not even a fan of but the girl does her thing to and i'd argue in her behalf it people tried to discredit her like Game is doin' with Miley the same as he's done with Brandy, Christina, Usher, Rihanna, Robin, and now Miley. Am I forgetting anyone? :coffee:

Usher? Xtina? Rihanna... hell Brandy? you smoking that good stuff Joe..

I hold all of of those people, including Chris Brown and Robin Thicke, on a higher pedestal than Miley Cyrus.. Miley is on the same level as Britney Spears in my book... Not talented, southern, hickish... and shouldn't be taken seriously at all.

Don't try to shade me when you're being shaded for your horrid taste in music

Usher? Xtina? Rihanna... hell Brandy? you smoking that good stuff Joe..

I hold all of of those people, including Chris Brown and Robin Thicke, on a higher pedestal than Miley Cyrus.. Miley is on the same level as Britney Spears in my book... Not talented, southern, hickish... and shouldn't be taken seriously at all.

Don't try to shade me when you're being shaded for your horrid taste in music

Yeah you're clearly being dumb on purpose. Those 4 people at the top you just named...yeah I said those are a few of the many people you discredit. I didn't say Miley was nor ever will be as talented as them so you're just adding your own shit to insinuate what I mean. All I said was Miley can sing. Maybe you don't like her voice the same as many don't like Shakira or Rihanna's voice but they can all sing. My taste in music is just fine or did you pretend not to see where I said I won't own nor do I ever plan on owning any Miley albums or songs? Who's taking the girl seriously? I pointed out facts as I provided in the video I posted on this page. It's also a fact she's gaining new fans and she has 2 hit singles so far from the upcoming album and just broke a youtube record. Stay mad if you want but Miley is still winning. I don't care if she flops or not cause i'm not a fan but I highly doubt she's gonna flop

Yeah you're clearly being dumb on purpose. Those 4 people at the top you just named...yeah I said those are a few of the many people you discredit. I didn't say Miley was nor ever will be as talented as them so you're just adding your own shit to insinuate what I mean. All I said was Miley can sing. Maybe you don't like her voice the same as many don't like Shakira or Rihanna's voice but they can all sing. My taste in music is just fine or did you pretend not to see where I said I won't own nor do I ever plan on owning any Miley albums or songs? Who's taking the girl seriously? I pointed out facts as I provided in the video I posted on this page. It's also a fact she's gaining new fans and she has 2 hit singles so far from the upcoming album and just broke a youtube record. Stay mad if you want but Miley is still winning. I don't care if she flops or not cause i'm not a fan but I highly doubt she's gonna flop

yeah.. so can Britney :rolleyes:

of course she broke youtube records.. the media been up her skinny ass since the VMAs... she didn't break the record through talent, that's for sure