Official "Miley Cyrus"thread. Katy shades Miley but Miley shades the fuck out of her back lol

JoeJoe

I believe 13 (8 was from Thriller alone)

But..Huge selling acts who have been out over 23+ years like Prince,Whit,Madonna,Janet,Mariah only have like 6 or 7 a piece...so yeah...Joe's IT'S ABOUT SALES shit it heavily flawed.

Now, Joe if you said its based on popularity these days...that's clear ..we all see that. But sales is not the deciding factor at all,obviously.

I said sales AND RADIO AIRPLAY

And all of those artists I named were HEAVY radio artist in their prime. It still applies..

exactly which is why I said the Grammys are bs and only based on popularity now when they were supposed to be based on sales and radio airplay which is what y'all keep forgetting I said. Y'all keep bringing up that i'm saying it's about sales which is wrong.

Why are you the only one that is claiming to have seen the Grammys say they base it off sales and radio cause even from the time I was kid, it was my understanding it was peers who were "experts" that determine the winners.

Are you sure u aren't confusing it will Billboard Awards or American Music Awards, cuz ob those awards I HAVE seen at the end when the credits roll, where it said sales and radio play a part in the winners of the awards

Why are you the only one that is claiming to have seen the Grammys say they base it off sales and radio cause even from the time I was kid, it was my understanding it was peers who were "experts" that determine the winners.

Are you sure u aren't confusing it will Billboard Awards or American Music Awards, cuz ob those awards I HAVE seen at the end when the credits roll, where it said sales and radio play a part in the winners of the awards

hmm maybe I am confusing it. If i'm not working when the Grammys come on this year i'll be sure to tune end towards the end to see that. Other than that I don't plan on watching the Grammys. Haven't watched them for years

• 2 months later...

She tried to hard and failed with that weak comeback

She needs a ghost writer -_-

boy please you just don't like Miley nor anything she does. Her comeback left Katy without any comeback and made her look stupid for trying to shade Miley in the first place. Keep hating tho :)

boy please you just don't like Miley nor anything she does. Her comeback left Katy without any comeback and made her look stupid for trying to shade Miley in the first place. Keep hating tho :)

Umm okay? Sure.. That's one way not to look at it

Meanwhile Katy's perched at the #1 spot, at platinum status, and verging on a tour

How's Miley :)