(PARODY) | The Legends Panel | Aaliyah vs Beyonce

ThatOtherFan

Aaliyah

"B, ur basically livin in a house that Janet and Tina built but ur tryna skip out on paying rent the same way ppl skipped out on buying ur album "4"

And

"Bee,u have the audacity to come face all of these talented legends and Madonna..?"

DEATH OCCURRED TWICE!!!

tumblr_m524w82B111rwcb8xo1_100.gif

and

nwd.gif

• Upvote 1

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The Sound of music clip.. :lmao: the RTA clip.. :lmao: Aaliyah reading down.. :lmao:

Tina Turner! :w00t: Whoever did her voice did a great job! I died a little when she said "However!". :asham:

:asham: But Madonna shade be having me cackling! I know she's gonna say something about Janet's relevance..but it's still a ki.. :lmao:

• Upvote 3

Thank you everyone that has watched and commented!!!! :w00t::wub:

Aaliyah

"B, ur basically livin in a house that Janet and Tina built but ur tryna skip out on paying rent the same way ppl skipped out on buying ur album "4"

And

"Bee,u have the audacity to come face all of these talented legends and Madonna..?"

DEATH OCCURRED TWICE!!!

You liked it? :excited:

Mention accomplished B)

Especially since you were the main one worrying me about it... :sigh:

I kid, I kid... :lol:

This was great, Aaliyah was not playing :umm:

Poor B -_-

See Rochester... we didn't even shade Metamucil that much... I mean, Madonna... MADONNA! Force of habit. -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The Sound of music clip.. :lmao: the RTA clip.. :lmao: Aaliyah reading down.. :lmao:

Tina Turner! :w00t: Whoever did her voice did a great job! I died a little when she said "However!". :asham:

:asham: But Madonna shade be having me cackling! I know she's gonna say something about Janet's relevance..but it's still a ki.. :lmao:

I still think of you whenever I do Madonna... I always want her "Jah-net" to be perfect :lol:

• 3 weeks later...