Whatcha Watchin?

jarrylf

gonna cue up the latest episode of "Supernatural" .....ever wanted something to eat then get it and feel like ew, this wasn't as great as the thought? I wanted wings, you know like buffalo wild wings but not spicy, the shit was just saucy as hell with no seasoning, I can cook my own better than that....did I mention I hate this fucking winter? ....sigh

I love "Supernatural" I used to hate the stand alone episodes that didn't develop on the existing story arc for that season, but now I can see those episodes have something to them that keeps the show kinda fresh and cool, it's been on for 9 years with a spin off in the works plus season 10 is a go I believe.

• Upvote 1

I love "Supernatural" I used to hate the stand alone episodes that didn't develop on the existing story arc for that season, but now I can see those episodes have something to them that keeps the show kinda fresh and cool, it's been on for 9 years with a spin off in the works plus season 10 is a go I believe.

I love me some Dean and Sam

Catching up on The Real World now

what blonde white girl Jenny is a whore. She just fucked her ex but she gonna sleep with Cory a stranger she just met within one week. Then when her ex comes and he tells her he sees the shit she does on tv so don't be mad if he flirts with another girl or brings another girl home she wanna get mad. I'm glad he told her to her face "My focus is not gonna be you while i'm here" and she gets mad and threatens to have him voted out if he sleeps with someone else. Really bitch? :umm:

what blonde white girl Jenny is a whore. She just fucked her ex but she gonna sleep with Cory a stranger she just met within one week. Then when her ex comes and he tells her he sees the shit she does on tv so don't be mad if he flirts with another girl or brings another girl home she wanna get mad. I'm glad he told her to her face "My focus is not gonna be you while i'm here" and she gets mad and threatens to have him voted out if he sleeps with someone else. Really bitch? :umm:

I actually like Jenny. Ashley was the annoying one. I'm glad her ass left. I love Thomas' fine ass!

Yea Im with Escapade, Jenny might be my fave girl of them all, because she's just out for fun and enjoying who she is and where she is. The Asian girl got issues cause of her ex, and the black girl seems to be a lil selfish in her relationship, but as a person she's another 1 of my favorites. And her ex is just fucking with her, she got to flirt and have fun with other guys because she wasn't directly disrespecting him since they werent under the same roof, he's doing it as revenge and stupidity and to hurt her on purpose, he is a DOUCHE!!!! I do not like him....don't like Cory much either, he got a Douche quality about him too, and his ex/gf is STUPID, like she has that written all over her. I LOVE Thomas & Jay.

THAT SUCKS SOOOOO MUCH WHAT HAPPENED TO JAYS MOM, I damn near teared up myself with that, ironically I thought with the 1st episdoe when he explained her situation "that'd just be the worst thing in the world if she died while he was there"

Ashley was a HORRIBLE person......that's all I have to say about that......

• Upvote 1

Yea Im with Escapade, Jenny might be my fave girl of them all, because she's just out for fun and enjoying who she is and where she is. The Asian girl got issues cause of her ex, and the black girl seems to be a lil selfish in her relationship, but as a person she's another 1 of my favorites. And her ex is just fucking with her, she got to flirt and have fun with other guys because she wasn't directly disrespecting him since they werent under the same roof, he's doing it as revenge and stupidity and to hurt her on purpose, he is a DOUCHE!!!! I do not like him....don't like Cory much either, he got a Douche quality about him too, and his ex/gf is STUPID, like she has that written all over her. I LOVE Thomas & Jay.

THAT SUCKS SOOOOO MUCH WHAT HAPPENED TO JAYS MOM, I damn near teared up myself with that, ironically I thought with the 1st episdoe when he explained her situation "that'd just be the worst thing in the world if she died while he was there"

Ashley was a HORRIBLE person......that's all I have to say about that......

I'm sorry but I can't believe you and Escapade like that "Whore" and clearly she's a whore. Doesn't matter if she disrespected him directly in front of his face or under the same roof she still disrespected him period. As a matter of fact that WHORE was gonna sleep with more guys until her and Cory made an agreement to not bring anybody home. Her ex said his focus ain't gonna be on her and that's why her ass got mad. Why can't he sleep with who he wants while he's there and her ass can sleep with whoever she wants while he's there.

Yea she's a whore lol, that's Ok if she's OK with me if she's OK with it and not a all out mean/horrible person (being the pot and being quiet about mr.kettle). And they werent a couple when she was doing that, she said at the beginning of the show she was not in a relationship with him anymore, it was only when he came back that that changed and that's when it became wrong, now if she was rubbing & fucking all on Cory right in front of him I'd think she was in the wrong and deserved a taste of her medicine, but before he entered that house from what she describes, sounds like they were DONE. And she hasn't slept with anyone else while he was there. He came back with a mission to get her back, she didn't go in there with the title "girl friend" so she was enjoying being single, young and in a new place. I Don't see the problem with her.

It won some awards, I wasn't sure I wanted to fuck with it.....now I need movies to watch...good stuff

It's a good show overall...but somethings missing.

Yea I've got to check out Brooklyn99, I've heard reviews saying both good & bad, which in the end tells me "see for yourself".

Basically. It makes me laugh. But I'm not die hard for it.