Whatcha Watchin?

jarrylf

Wendy!

There were a couple of crappy ones in the middle. Kinda like how One Tree Hill went :lol:

That seems to be alot of shows, alot of shows these days don't just have off episodes but off seasons lol. And I wouldn't know about One Tree Hill, that show & me don't mix LOL

That seems to be alot of shows, alot of shows these days don't just have off episodes but off seasons lol. And I wouldn't know about One Tree Hill, that show & me don't mix LOL

That was like my favourite show of all time :lol: But season 8 was a waste of money, they should have skipped it and gone straight to season 9.

The first three episodes of True Detective. They've been an absolute snooze so far. I think the makers are betting on everyone tuning in because it's Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. I'm hoping that's the reason for this slow burn. I'm giving it til episode four to decide whether it's worth sticking with or if it's just self-indulgent crap.

The first three episodes of True Detective. They've been an absolute snooze so far. I think the makers are betting on everyone tuning in because it's Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. I'm hoping that's the reason for this slow burn. I'm giving it til episode four to decide whether it's worth sticking with or if it's just self-indulgent crap.

OH WOW, you know what I noticed EVERYBODY was talking about this show before it came out and now everybody's all quiet, I havent seen it yet but I'll def be checking it out

OH WOW, you know what I noticed EVERYBODY was talking about this show before it came out and now everybody's all quiet, I havent seen it yet but I'll def be checking it out

I find too many scenes are just drawn out for the sake of it, to seem deeper than they are. That's the reason I despise Mad Men.

Silas is much better in Weeds season 8. I got so tired of him being a whiny little pussy in S7.

I have season 8 to go, I'm gonna get on that soon. Totally agree, he was such a sook!