Discipline is a flawless album

Kaleidoscope Eyes

Words of truth

PATTIPRAISE-vi.gif?1388657405

Put it next to nearly any other 08 album and I'll pick Discipline, based soley on the songs I love from it, however place it with the other 9 albums, it'll always come in #10 for me lol.

I'd pick E=MC2 over Discipline tbh. But I'd pick Discipline over anything else.

I'd pick E=MC2 over Discipline tbh. But I'd pick Discipline over anything else.

You know what it's almost a tie, BUT.......2nite just gives Discipline that 1 notch edge for me, both of the albums are nowhere NEAR either of their bests, but I'll take em both easily over the 08 cometition

You know what it's almost a tie, BUT.......2nite just gives Discipline that 1 notch edge for me, both of the albums are nowhere NEAR either of their bests, but I'll take em both easily over the 08 cometition

For The Record and Love Story gives the edge to me :lol:. Those were my everything that year. But yes..over everything else these two were my faves

It flopped..but it was a head of it's time and I'm sure it would have done well internationally if properly promoted.

Ahead of it's time? Yeah.. No.. It was a horrible song and horrible follow up single... Fans like it but the Public/radio wouldn't touch it.. Solid album song.. But Never should have even been considered a single

Ahead of it's time? Yeah.. No.. It was a horrible song and horrible follow up single... Fans like it but the Public/radio wouldn't touch it.. Solid album song.. But Never should have even been considered a single

I didn't mistype.. :coffee: if RWU was recorded by a lessor artist with proper backing, then it would have been a hit.

RWU would have done well internationally..it's the type of music(especially in Europe) that people like.

Considering the wave of EDM that followed - it kind of was.

I didn't mistype.. :coffee: if RWU was recorded by a lessor artist with proper backing, then it would have been a hit.

RWU would have done well internationally..it's the type of music(especially in Europe) that people like.

No.. No it wouldn't and Idc about internationally.. Since it was released in the US