Discipline is a flawless album

Kaleidoscope Eyes

I say it's a good album lol. Especially when "Let Me Know" is included at the end. :D

I'd pick E=MC2 over Discipline tbh. But I'd pick Discipline over anything else.

Same :ph34r: (and maybe New Amerykah Part One :ph34r:), but Disc eats everything else for dinner lol.

I can't wait for the debate over "Dreamstreet" and what went right there :rolleyes:

"All My Love to You" slays -_-:P

• Upvote 1

The sheer audacity...

Discipline was supposed to be a JANET JACKSON album, not that of lesser pop artist. It pretty much dies for me after 2Nite and the whole thing was such an underwhelming experience following 20Y.O

The last half of 20Y.O (from Daybreak) destroys everything on Discipline. A4U pisses over it...I mean, are you really trying to match the likes of Trust A Try, When We Ooh and Better Days to anything on Dissapointment? Puhleeze :umm:. If it wasn't for Feedback and CGB imo, this album would be a COMPLETE non entity.

I think it's a great album too! I think most of the hate for it stems from the fact that it's Janet's least succesful project, but I think it's a solid body of work.

I agree. Hoes can't tell me "Feedback" ain't have they asses dancing and that "Rock With U" and have they asses stuck in a groove with that funky melodic vibe and that bass and other instruments that starts kicking in the more she sings. "So Much Betta" hell yeah and the best ballad on the album "Can't B Good" sounding like Michael. "What's Ur Name" was sure to be an R&B hit. I loved "Curtains" and "Let Me Know" top or the bottom baby you want 'em I got 'em i'm talking any and everythang. Oooo let me know" The album still pretty much went gold without support. I guarantee if the album would've done better the fans wouldn't be sayin' all this crap. Songs they don't care for much they probably would've learned to like if Janet had a video or did more and more live performances of it.
  • Upvote 1

RWU would have been so much better (!!!) if it didn't keep repeating itself. I tolerate Luv, Rollercoaster, 2nite because they were Janet. If they had been anybody else...

Must admit, I did like Curtains...just wished the vocals were stronger. The title song is vile.

• Upvote 1

RWU would have been so much better (!!!) if it didn't keep repeating itself.

YES, for me how about just a version without the robotic "I want to rock with you" that seems like its just placed anywhere.....I wish someone would make a remix without those, I grew used to them but I HATED that aspect when the song was new.

I agree. Hoes can't tell me "Feedback" ain't have they asses dancing and that "Rock With U" and have they asses stuck in a groove with that funky melodic vibe and that bass and other instruments that starts kicking in the more she sings. "So Much Betta" hell yeah and the best ballad on the album "Can't B Good" sounding like Michael. "What's Ur Name" was sure to be an R&B hit. I loved "Curtains" and "Let Me Know" top or the bottom baby you want 'em I got 'em i'm talking any and everythang. Oooo let me know" The album still pretty much went gold without support. I guarantee if the album would've done better the fans wouldn't be sayin' all this crap. Songs they don't care for much they probably would've learned to like if Janet had a video or did more and more live performances of it.

Come through, HoeHoe!

No lies posted! Not a single one!

I guarantee if the album would've done better the fans wouldn't be sayin' all this crap. Songs they don't care for much they probably would've learned to like if Janet had a video or did more and more live performances of it.

A shit song is a shit song. Discipline has an abundance of them.

• Upvote 3

!!!! The only person that would be singing a different tune is Game, with his thirst for anything that hits the top 20

If that were true I'd Stan for Applaud and Drunk in Flop :coffee:

Plus I love SOAG, IWY, and a ton of other songs that missed the top 20 by Janet... You're statement is therefore invalid

"Discipline" cd has MAJOR hits

Feedback

Luv

Rock W/You

SO MUCH BETTA

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :wub:

Curtains

:clapping: :clapping:

Never Gonna Let U go

Exactly! I heard people singing "So Much Betta" when the album first came out and bumping to it. I will say all the songs you listed would've helped the album except for Never Let U Go

I still don't understand how Curtains is a fan fav, i HATE that song

It's trash.

both of you shut up <_<