Discipline is a flawless album

Kaleidoscope Eyes

It's trash.

I hit like, than Dislike so that i could hit like again

Exactly! I heard people singing "So Much Betta" when the album first came out and bumping to it. I will say all the songs you listed would've helped the album except for Never Let U Go

both of you shut up <_<

He spoke tha truf :umm:

Well, I'll say this. Someone of ya'll call quite a few songs on the "janet." album filler... including one of my personal favs, "The Body That Loves You" (I. LOVE. THAT. SONG. :mellow: )

It's all subjective, but I still say Discipline was a solid body of work. :coffee:

That's true, wheres the janet. album is my fave album, but theres alot who won't let it in their top 3.

Very true, it's her least solid to me, but still solid, she has yet to (hopefully NEVER will) release an album I deem bad. by all standards not just her own.

• Upvote 1

Well, I'll say this. Someone of ya'll call quite a few songs on the "janet." album filler... including one of my personal favs, "The Body That Loves You" (I. LOVE. THAT. SONG. :mellow: )

It's all subjective, but I still say Discipline was a solid body of work. :coffee:

I don't understand how anyone could hate that song, ESPECIALLY a Janet fan,.

• Upvote 2

Becuz its delicate, sexy ans smooth at first but then.it just gets redundant, tired and blah as it goes on. It doesn't go anywhere.. I always struggled with that song..after awhile its unlistenable.

But ppl not feelun Curtains??? I don't understand..them horns alone are LIFE. The whole throwback sound is LIFE and the lyrics are clever.

• Upvote 1

Becuz its delicate, sexy ans smooth at first but then.it just gets redundant, tired and blah as it goes on. It doesn't go anywhere.. I always struggled with that song..after awhile its listenable.

But ppl not feelun Curtains??? I don't understand..them horns alone are LIFE. The whole throwback sound is LIFE and the lyrics are clever.

Fuck Matt/Twisted Elegance, I'm reporting you to Angie!

You gotta go right now!!!! :umm:

That album is filled with fillers... Interludes.. Certain songs especially that 1

You've been reported too! :mellow::flipoff:

Wheres I deem the janet album the only filler-less one to me. (only by a song in most cases, RN's alright isn't as good as the radio edit. He doesn't even know I'm alive is meant for dreamstreet and does almost nothing for me except for the vocals, and TVR has Tonight's The Night)

• Upvote 1

Wheres I deem the janet album the only filler-less one to me. (only by a song in most cases, RN's alright isn't as good as the radio edit. He doesn't even know I'm alive is meant for dreamstreet and does almost nothing for me except for the vocals, and TVR has Tonight's The Night)

Tonight The Night >>> every filler ever placed on her albums... yes.. including Big Funky Band -_-

Tonight The Night >>> every filler ever placed on her albums... yes.. including Big Funky Band -_-

Ya----no, its 1 of the rare songs (along with Greatest Ex) where I'll forget it exists. It's not as forgetable as Greatest Ex in that I know what it sounds like, but...it's just not worth listening to for me really when you have Anything & Rope Burn to choose from. -_-

He Doesn't know I'm Alive.. Be Mine... two dated songs that Janet just threw on the record for shits and giggles.. tho the later is the worse of the two my least favorite of the two

Do you even understand the blasphemy that you just typed!?! :mellow:

TOF, PLEASE. The Flop That Loves You is one of Janet's least talked about album track songs. It gets boring after awhile, sorry. Janet is not Sade,..in that sense :lol:

Janet can do what Sade does. She's just prefers to entertain you ungrateful bastards! <_<:rolleyes:

The Body That Loves You SLAYS!!! It's one my FAVE Janet slow jams of all times! You WILL let it be great! It is NOT up for discussion!!!!! :umm:

• Upvote 1

Do you even understand the blasphemy that you just typed!?! :mellow:

Janet can do what Sade does. She's just prefers to entertain you ungrateful bastards! <_<:rolleyes:

The Body That Loves You SLAYS!!! It's one my FAVE Janet slow jams of all times! You WILL let it be great! It is NOT up for discussion!!!!! :umm:

You are so extra too much

You know that song isn't a fan favorite.. I personally don't hate it.. I just skip it 90% of the time... like a song from Janet Jackson/Dream Street

I agree with Dayz on "The Body That Loves You". :lol: "Curtains", however, is atrocious.

Not you too! :sigh:

You are so extra too much

You know that song isn't a fan favorite.. I personally don't hate it.. I just skip it 90% of the time... like a song from Janet Jackson/Dream Street

The song that everyone usually agrees has Janet's best vocal. :umm: I actually LOVE "He Doesn't Know I'm Alive" lol

I hit like, than Dislike so that i could hit like again

He spoke tha truf :umm:

Lies

:&

Becuz its delicate, sexy ans smooth at first but then.it just gets redundant, tired and blah as it goes on. It doesn't go anywhere.. I always struggled with that song..after awhile its unlistenable.

I thought you didn't like "Curtains" or was it the fabulous "Let Me Know" that you hated on :rolleyes:

TOF, PLEASE. The Flop That Loves You is one of Janet's least talked about album track songs. It gets boring after awhile, sorry. Janet is not Sade,..in that sense :lol:

Yes that song is soooo soooo boring and whenever I think of the janet. album I never think of that song.

I agree with Dayz on "The Body That Loves You". :lol:"Curtains", however, is atrocious.

tumblr_m8e9kjL8wS1r5yh4yo1_400.gif