The Official 2014 Grammys Thread

Aquaria

I can't remember the last time it seemed like THIS many people are against her...and her stans arent on attack mode lol.

Yes even the #beyhive was disappointed. I didn't see anyone defending Beyonce tonight. They didn't like her hair, her lip-synching, or her boring performance.

Because she gave a bad performance, that's not a frequent event for her. It wasnt God Awful, but it was bad...& boring. She should've done a melody of songs from this album and ended with that, or that & a Crazy In Love mix.

no...everybody is so sick of that song.
  • Upvote 1

Because she gave a bad performance, that's not a frequent event for her. It wasnt God Awful, but it was bad...& boring. She should've done a melody of songs from this album and ended with that, or that & a Crazy In Love mix.

I think the idea is to make this era last, theres so much ahead ...why give it all now? She wasn't even in the noms this year 2015 will be her year, well unless someone comes harder...this album has legs Im in no rush to see her top herself only to be left with nowhere to go....thats how I see it anyway

But she's hot right now, and she opened, like regardless that I don't like the song in general, it's not the song to open anything with, XO would've made the better choice.

And come on we know Adele gon own the 2015 one, I mean if anyone can block her it's Bey, but Adele is that 1 who gets them legendary sells & hits

OK Katy's performance, she didn't do that great, but her dancers were killing it. I enjoyed watching them more than her. OK she did better after the rapper came out

I DIDNT KNOW ROBIN WAS PERFORMING WITH CHICAGO, damn nobody talked about them, everybody just said Robin did great, I LOVE CHICAGO TOO!!! THIS IS AWESOME! THEY BETTA KILL IT! Great vocals with a GREAT Funky Big band, THATS MUSIC

I think the idea is to make this era last, theres so much ahead ...why give it all now? She wasn't even in the noms this year 2015 will be her year, well unless someone comes harder...this album has legs Im in no rush to see her top herself only to be left with nowhere to go....thats how I see it anyway

How do you make an era last when you already released a video for every song. There's no more award shows for a long time..

There's no other song on the album that is really radio friendly. And the album is already on the decline..

• Upvote 2

How do you make an era last when you already released a video for every song. There's no more award shows for a long time..

There's no other song on the album that is really radio friendly. And the album is already on the decline..

You girls need to step into the Times because I swear to gawd y'all think ppl tuning into MTV to get life from a video hggfhgfh

And mess @ already on the decline. It still hasn't left the top 5 and is at 1.5+ Million???????

• Upvote 1