The Official 2014 Grammys Thread

Aquaria

She is already down to a little over 50k a week.. That number will continue to go down every week.. She will top off under 2 million in the US..

So she is doing Brandy #'s more than a month after her sales and still in the top 5???

What's so bad?? Let's not forget, she has outsold some girls current and previous efforts in this time span!

What the fuck are you smoking??/

I never said Adele was the hottest chick.. I just compared her sales to Beyonce's.. And you can't call her sales a freak of sales nature until she drops another album..

You said the so-called hottest chick's sales don't measure up to Adele's. If that's not outlining a condition of the title then what is? So therefore by your logic the hottest chick in the game is Adele or no one.

Yes I can. I've been around long enough to know how it works. Michael, Alanis, Shania, Norah etc. never repeated history following up their monster albums. And if you're telling me I can't call Adele's sales irregular until she releases her third album then what gives you the right to use them as the standard now?

• Upvote 2

KEEP DREAMING HUNNY!

Plot and scheme all you want, your fantasies ain't EVER occurring!

Who's dreaming tho, the reality is what you posted didn't praise her performance (like mostly her most severe stans have), dreaming would beacting like everytbody thought it was this amazing thing that it wasn't, truth of the matter is more people are talking about the way she looked than the performance itself

If twitter FB & most of the media clowining Bey and downing her performance is a "fantasy" or "plot" or "scheme"....it happend LOL sooooo good luck on the fantasy that it didn't.

It's really funny how the mind of a stan works, cause its funny, I keep saying I didn't even think it was horrible or necessarily bad (like the rest of the world on Twitter was), I just said overall it was underwhelming, meaning I expect more from her performances, but alas in the mind of a stan I might as well said it was the worst performance in Grammy History.

Can we just settle on the fact that Beyonce's performance was somewhat mediocre/just ok and that she did lip some of it although her body looked nice (minus the hair) and that her chemistry with Jay was on point? #beystantalking.

Can we just settle on the fact that Beyonce's performance was somewhat mediocre/just ok and that she did lip some of it although her body looked nice (minus the hair) and that her chemistry with Jay was on point? #beystantalking.

I agree with every single word, for the most part anyway

Who's dreaming tho, the reality is what you posted didn't praise her performance (like mostly her most severe stans have), dreaming would beacting like everytbody thought it was this amazing thing that it wasn't, truth of the matter is more people are talking about the way she looked than the performance itself

If twitter FB & most of the media clowining Bey and downing her performance is a "fantasy" or "plot" or "scheme"....it happend LOL sooooo good luck on the fantasy that it didn't.

It's really funny how the mind of a stan works, cause its funny, I keep saying I didn't even think it was horrible or necessarily bad (like the rest of the world on Twitter was), I just said overall it was underwhelming, meaning I expect more from her performances, but alas in the mind of a stan I might as well said it was the worst performance in Grammy History.

Girl what did I tell you about writing these babbles?

I'm not reading your crazy conspiracies. Stop imagining and step into reality my friend.

iULM4DsG2hmai.gif

So what do you think make albums "last"?

And when Beyoncé tours in other countries, Album sales do increase fyi.

But please, answer my question!

Singles and videos.. Once again she doesn't have her normal radio friendly song the album.. Drunk in Love and Partition were the two songs that did OK on Itunes...

So she is doing Brandy #'s more than a month after her sales and still in the top 5???

What's so bad?? Let's not forget, she has outsold some girls current and previous efforts in this time span!

She's still in the top 5 because no other major artist has released an album.. I'm sure she will be in the top 10 selling 25k a week..

You said the so-called hottest chick's sales don't measure up to Adele's. If that's not outlining a condition of the title then what is? So therefore by your logic the hottest chick in the game is Adele or no one.

Yes I can. I've been around long enough to know how it works. Michael, Alanis, Shania, Norah etc. never repeated history following up their monster albums. And if you're telling me I can't call Adele's sales irregular until she releases her third album then what gives you the right to use them as the standard now?

I just made a comparison... The hottest chick in the game is supposed to sell a lot of records not stalling at 2 million after a huge opening week..

The endless bickering on this board is old, the back and forth, the name calling, its unnecessary and lacks civility, just because anyone of you can hide behind a screen doesn't mean you should peck away at your keyboard anything you think without first actually thinking. Now Im not perfect and let's not make this about anyone imparticular. Im addressing facts here, people (some) don't seem to respect others opinions and leave them be, you don't like what was said, move on! As for Beyonce in this day and age someone that can move as many copies as fast as she did with zero promo, I mean ZERO, I give her props for doing it, if she sold 2 million copies in 2013, and spent no promo money nor time doing it, at the lowest price of 10 bucks a copy, and we know it cost more, she made 20 million dollars! ....

Zero promo? :umm: Ignoring the tour, the forgettable Superbowl, and the 10 music videos she shot overnight.. yeah, Beyonce did have zero promo and spent zero dollars on a below-par album.. that outsold 4Lop... Queen of pop?

Btw this current album only sold 1.5 million to date.. 200k more than 4Lop and only half of the "I am..." album which sold 3 million

PS) Artists don't get that much money from album sales.. the label does... but nice try.. The store gets half of what that $10 thing you made up... The label , writers, producers takes a large portion... leaving Beyonce with a few thousand.. more or less

• Upvote 2

The endless bickering on this board is old, the back and forth, the name calling, its unnecessary and lacks civility, just because anyone of you can hide behind a screen doesn't mean you should peck away at your keyboard anything you think without first actually thinking. Now Im not perfect and let's not make this about anyone imparticular. Im addressing facts here, people (some) don't seem to respect others opinions and leave them be, you don't like what was said, move on! As for Beyonce in this day and age someone that can move as many copies as fast as she did with zero promo, I mean ZERO, I give her props for doing it, if she sold 2 million copies in 2013, and spent no promo money nor time doing it, at the lowest price of 10 bucks a copy, and we know it cost more, she made 20 million dollars! ....

but that's always been a part of this board :unsure: You didn't want to name names, but its clear that you are talking about Game and Blatin :coffee:

but that's always been a part of this board :unsure: You didn't want to name names, but its clear that you are talking about Game and Blatin :coffee:

No its not clear boo boo, Im talking about in general, and meant just that, to single Game or Blatin out would be insufficient to make my case because we have too many offenders on this board, and just because its been that way doesn't mean it should ever stand sis :coffee:

Right.. keeping this forum interesting since 2008

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16005-1377031648-2_zps7a8d1d85.gif

you know I always believed that despite the behavior you were always capable of better, I don't question your education nor the quality of it, what I do question is why you insist on stirring the pot, I honestly know you can do better. Its not funny anymore

Zero promo? :umm: Ignoring the tour, the forgettable Superbowl, and the 10 music videos she shot overnight.. yeah, Beyonce did have zero promo and spent zero dollars on a below-par album.. that outsold 4Lop... Queen of pop?

Btw this current album only sold 1.5 million to date.. 200k more than 4Lop and only half of the "I am..." album which sold 3 million

PS) Artists don't get that much money from album sales.. the label does... but nice try.. The store gets half of what that $10 thing you made up... The label , writers, producers takes a large portion... leaving Beyonce with a few thousand.. more or less

On a traditional deal sure, but now lots of artists are going independent, and even Beyonce said she don't trust these labels, that being said I don't think the label can get much from an artist that required no appearances, performances, magazine layouts or the like prior to releasing an album essentially like Lil Kim, except hers went into Itunes not Paypal.....My point is I wouldnt be so quick to think Beyonce had this album set-up like traditional contract album releases giving percents to this person and that. Now did the producers get paid? Sure but the money is in the royalties and writiing

you know I always believed that despite the behavior you were always capable of better, I don't question your education nor the quality of it, what I do question is why you insist on stirring the pot, I honestly know you can do better. Its not funny anymore

Your opinion, or anyone's for that matter, in what's funny doesn't matter to me. I'm not here to entertain you.. I'm here to entertain me

If I don't.. You won't

Beyhive In An Uproar After Beyonce Is Called A "Wh*re" By Media

183294.jpg

Beyonce's seductive and very entertaining Grammys performance of "Drunk In Love" alongside her husband Jay-Z, has landed her a headlining title as a "Whore" by UK newspaper "Metro News". Beyonce, has been more open with her sexuality in her newest self-titled visual album, which has gone on to break records across the board and is adored by fans, and her steamy performance was apparently too much for some women overseas.

The Metro media outlet titled their piece, "'Whore' Beyonce angers parents with raunchy act," and used brief interviews with various mothers and fathers as examples of how her performance offended some people. Beyonce showed some skin on stage, but all in good taste and danced on a man, who just so happens to be her husband, who she has a daughter with and is happily married to. So, calling a married woman a "whore" for dancing on her husband during a show, is a bit ridiculous to say the least, and her loyal Beyhive fans let it be known on Twitter.

Many fans came to her defense citing how she is a faithful wife and loving mother, so she can in no way be labeled a whore. The editor of the article, Andrei Harmsworth, may be getting hit with some major backlash from Beyonce fans, as one Twitter user outted his alleged profile name, "@andrei_metro".

Source: bossip.com

e" By Media

n An Uproar After Beyonce Is Called A "Wh*re" By Media