The Official 2014 Grammys Thread

Aquaria

One Era that is more successful in terms of singles sales & influence than most of her peers

Yes, captain obvious we all know 21 sold well but that was still one album. For all we know, the next album can pull a 19. You spoke like Adele is a staple for success.

but Adele is that 1 who gets them legendary sells & hits

Is english not your first language??

255ond2.jpg

Really? I have? Yet didn't I just say in the 1st page that "I can't shade her performances" (normally), thus paying her performances prior to tonight a complement? LOL nobody had to look far, her own fans (the non-stans) were clowining that mess, cause that's what it was.

Keep them Beyoncé fantasies in your head, becky

iULM4DsG2hmai.gif

Who do you think had the best performance of the night, gurls?

IMO Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar gets it. It had the element of unpredictability that the other performances did not (Daft Punk/Godvie Wonder, Macklemore/Ryan Lewis/Mary Lambert/Mads) and their duet actually worked.

Agree or not?

You forgot the part where she lipped it when she claimed she never lips it..

Oop! Especially when she sat most of the time. Anyway I don't even gotta join in the shading cause her fans did it for me all over twitter last night

Lipping is fine if it isn't so damn obvious. And why did she need to anyway, was bending over in a chair really that strenuous? She was live at the end though it seemed.

Yeah at the end I think she was live too. I could totally tell the difference in her vocals

And sold more than "the hottest chick in the game" last 4 albums in the US.. :coffee:

This is too much shade for one thread lol

some say they hate Beyoncé, yet she stays on your mind. what a conundrum.

Anywho, first off love the fact that Beyoncé's hair was short and looked a mess...anything is better than that long blonde weave she sports all of the time...as far as her performance she did what she could with that song, it wasn't good or bad it just was. Beyoncé has never been that sexy seductive chick, so it was going to be a problem from jump...Beyoncé is best served with high energy, oversinging and fast rampant moving...that's what people want to see from her. People are not here for her gyrating on the 'Miss You Much' chair and serving mediocre 'Flashdance' teas. In other words, she should have saved that for the BET awards and did something completely different, it wasn't Grammy performance worthy at all. If she really wanted to do something special with the song, she should have revamped it and remixed it like Alanis did with 'You Outta Know' and add some dramatic opera elements in there and she would have easily had the best performance of the night.

nah that still would've went to Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons :coffee:

All he's gonna do is Flip it so his favs can stay "winning" like he always does. Like...

"Well, to be honest..you can't say it was a "recycle" cause technically she did more than just flailing around in the air like her previous performance. Her feet eventually touched the stage and she performed w/ more grit and attitude than anyone in the whole show"

Signed Delusional Stan Game.

I didn't even see it. Though you forgot to mention it was sung live unlike sitting in a chair

I'm as disappointed as you are

Come on now.. even tons of B stans were sayin they werent moved by the performance.

Don't... Some people's opinion doesn't matter especially since it's always the same opinion... copying and pasting

Beyonce could have peed herself, fell in it, and tasted it and some people would still say her performance was amazing..

Don't... Some people's opinion doesn't matter especially since it's always the same opinion... copying and pasting

Beyonce could have peed herself, fell in it, and tasted it and some people would still say her performance was amazing..

Because it would have been.

You and your circus acts need to stay at the county fair.

The grammys are for professionals

o2d8e1C.gif

There's a reason why all the major media publications are praising her performance.

It was sexy, sleek and effortless. And she gave you vocals. No one cares to see Pink, a 25 year old man stuck in Puberty jumping on ropes. It was offensive.

King B for the win!

Pink was spraying her body sweat and hair grease all over the audience. Just fucking tasteless! People come to the Grammy for great performances, not a shamu soak-n-stain. Pink is as classless as they come.

• Upvote 1

Pink was spraying her body sweat and hair grease all over the audience. Just fucking tasteless! People come to the Grammy for great performances, not a shamu soak-n-stain. Pink is as classless as they come.

:lol:

Just fucking trashy. And classless. What a dirty young man. No one wants to see that. I'm writing a letter to the FCC.

She should have been part of the gay wedding part.

Yes, captain obvious we all know 21 sold well but that was still one album. For all we know, the next album can pull a 19. You spoke like Adele is a staple for success.

Is english not your first language??

255ond2.jpg

And heres why (again) you're wrong, 19 was he coming out, nobody knew her name or what she was capable of, now that we do,and now that she sweeps with everything in nearly every way, the next album might not be another 21, but to even say that a 19 is a possibility kinda s

Keep them Beyoncé fantasies in your head, becky

iULM4DsG2hmai.gif

LOFL What fantasies, more like reality, hell the performance got trashed and shaded even on my morning news, and this is LA, they kiss everybody's ass over everything here, but they said hers was boring and tasteless.

Come on now.. even tons of B stans were sayin they werent moved by the performance.

You're not dealing fans, you are with stans

When will people realise you can't compare anybody's sales to Adele's? 21 is an anomaly, an oddity, a freak of sales nature. Any attempt to drag an artist by comparing their scans to Adele's will always result in the ultimate self-read because it's just stupid. And it says a lot about your argument if you even had to think about going there.

And sold more than "the hottest chick in the game" last 4 albums in the US.. :coffee:

So by your logic Adele is the hottest chick in the game? How's that working for you?

Beyonce just opened the Grammys with her only nomination for 2014 coming from a feature on Jay-Z's 'On The Run'. Every other performer last night was a nominee or recipient in their own right aside from special guests like Stevie Wonder and Madonna.

• Upvote 1