The Official 2014 Grammys Thread

Aquaria

:lmao: I totally agree with you both.. P!nk is a dyke-y artist who rehashed an old routine... But 1) she sang it live.. And 2) her music is far superior, lyrically

And she's like 35 :lmao:

A bear grunts at a calm pace, you want me to believe a bear FLOPPING around in the AIR gives a struggle free vocal??

And, girl, Pink been writing songs about being the ugly girl in high school for 15 years now. Give it up.

And heres why (again) you're wrong, 19 was he coming out, nobody knew her name or what she was capable of, now that we do,and now that she sweeps with everything in nearly every way, the next album might not be another 21, but to even say that a 19 is a possibility kinda s

LOFL What fantasies, more like reality, hell the performance got trashed and shaded even on my morning news, and this is LA, they kiss everybody's ass over everything here, but they said hers was boring and tasteless.

You're not dealing fans, you are with stans

KEEP DREAMING HUNNY!

NY_DN.jpg

012714front.jpg

Plot and scheme all you want, your fantasies ain't EVER occurring!

65zBk38.gif

Not as much as Beyoncé.

2nd place is ok tho I guess!

Beyonce:

1. The Bey' Experience - $90 million

2. I Am.. World Tour - $119 million

3. Mrs. Carter - $188 million

= $397 million

P!nk:

1. Funhouse - $80 million

2. Funhouse Summer Carnival - $180 million

3. Truth about Love - $145 million

= $405 million

Yeah.. 2nd place must suck

Beyonce:

1. The Bey' Experience - $90 million

2. I Am.. World Tour - $119 million

3. Mrs. Carter - $188 million

= $397 million

P!nk:

1. Funhouse - $80 million

2. Funhouse Summer Carnival - $180 million

3. Truth about Love - $145 million

= $405 million

Yeah.. 2nd place must suck

Not here for the fake receipts!

And kii at 2nd to Rihanna. Never!

Poor Game. An outdated Arcade machine

• Upvote 1

When will people realise you can't compare anybody's sales to Adele's? 21 is an anomaly, an oddity, a freak of sales nature. Any attempt to drag an artist by comparing their scans to Adele's will always result in the ultimate self-read because it's just stupid. And it says a lot about your argument if you even had to think about going there.

So by your logic Adele is the hottest chick in the game? How's that working for you?

Beyonce just opened the Grammys with her only nomination for 2014 coming from a feature on Jay-Z's 'On The Run'. Every other performer last night was a nominee or recipient in their own right aside from special guests like Stevie Wonder and Madonna.

What the fuck are you smoking??/

I never said Adele was the hottest chick.. I just compared her sales to Beyonce's.. And you can't call her sales a freak of sales nature until she drops another album..

I work with a Beyonce stan, she loves her, even she said the performance was "garbage" I asked her why did she think that? She said she sat in a chair the whole time, and when she got up it was practically over....and her hair looked like Ramen Noodles

Bye! :lol:

She is already down to a little over 50k a week.. That number will continue to go down every week.. She will top off under 2 million in the US..

for me its not about album sales, and even if it were, she has far surpassed what anyone, including her, could have expected....the sales are history now, performing and having your fans enjoy the music live is still there