What do you call your elders?

EphraimAdamz

granny and grandpa....my aunts and uncles have always just made us call them by their first names...my aunt Maxine has always been Maxine...uncle Derek has always been Derek or Big Derek (cuz his son has the same name lol)...same with my uncle Dwain.......as far as my father's side of the family goes, I don't really have a relationship with my aunts and uncles so I don't call them a damn thing lol...only my uncle Glenn and I call him uncle Glenn lol...I call my father by his name

Ma....I dont call my father anyhting (or anybody on his side for that matter)....grandma...I call my motheer's sisters by their first names....the only people I use Aunt and Uncle for are my granddeddy's siblings and I guess my grandma's siblings.

Mom, dad, and all 4 of my grandparents have passed on. Before my paternal grandma passed a few years ago, we used to call her "sho-sho" (not how it's spelled, but that's how you pronounce it), which means "grandma" in the Kikuyu language of Kenya.

My mom passed..I used to call her "Maaaaaaa"(whiny voice..I'm sure she got tired of it.. :lol: ).

My grandfather and grandmother was "Papa" and "Granny".

I don't call my moms sisters aunt or uncle..I use their first names..my older uncles and aunts I call "Unk" or "Aunt" or "Auntie".

Archived