PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vaquero

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pie pie girl :cry: u know they r perverts online right..do u know what someone is probably doing to your picture >_< u know i have a 17 yr old daughter i would kick her lil ass if she posted a picture like this :coffee:

i know im not your momma but dang chile :(

>_< I don't know why but, Damn you almost made me feel like you was moms for a second. :lol:

OMG no mam put sum clothes on child, lord somebody get her :blink: she went from "Dream Street" str8 to "Janet."

:lmao:

You don't look similar to Janet... which is why I said no. I know you might want attention from a site that has mostly gay dudes and females on it but it is what it is. The bottom line is jodi said you look similar or like Janet and you don''t. If you have an issue with that I don't care and I won't kiss ur ass and pretend like u do its my opinion deal with it.

I know I don't look similar to Janet however you even coming in here to post was stupid as hell because you know I don't like you and you don't like me. :wtf: ONLINE ATTENTION SEEKING IS NOT MY THING NEVER HAS BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE :yawn: SO TRY AGAIN :lmao: ....

:wtf:

Thats your opinion of it and I have mine. If you were talking to me I simply said she doesn't look like Janet to me. Janet has never tried to look sexy or have sex appeal she just does it naturally without effort. I just find forced sex appeal doesn't remind me of Janet at all.

You sound stupid. :wave: I can see if I was acting like some kind of holy church going bitch or better yet was bundled up from head to toe like a nun. Then just made this huge transformation. So where did this forced sex appeal comment even come from? because I've always been sexy and will remain sexy, so what is your point? I mean I don't go around saying oh is xternal going bald? is his hairline receding? is that why xternal wheres a hat? so why do you feel the need to even comment on anything that concerns me? Because I sure haven't been trying to get involved with anything that concerns you :mellow: I wish you would follow my lead and do the same thing.

If anything he's following the threads I go to. I haven't viewed or replied to his shit until this week. All he does is try to start "fights" with members (this thread is a perfect example...he doesn't like Pie but is trying to be slick to start something) and diss Janet up and down threads when giving that Rated F sarcasm and so-called shade, but once someone speaks on it we suddenly see members get warnings. But I really don't care...if he doesn't like what we say to him in replies then he should stop trying to get our attention.

Thanks I'm glade someone sees what I'm saying :wub:

>_< I don't know why but, Damn you almost made me feel like you was moms for a second. :lol:

I know I don't look similar to Janet however you even coming in here to post was stupid as hell because you know I don't like you and you don't like me. :wtf: ONLINE ATTENTION SEEKING IS NOT MY THING NEVER HAS BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE :yawn: SO TRY AGAIN :lmao: ....

You sound stupid. :wave: I can see if I was acting like some kind of holy church going bitch or better yet was bundled up from head to toe like a nun. Then just made this huge transformation. So where did this forced sex appeal comment even come from? because I've always been sexy and will remain sexy, so what is your point? I mean I don't go around saying oh is xternal going bald? is his hairline receding? is that why xternal wheres a hat? so why do you feel the need to even comment on anything that concerns me? Because I sure haven't been trying to get involved with anything that concerns you :mellow: I wish you would follow my lead and do the same thing.

Thanks I'm glade someone sees what I'm saying :wub:

Nope not receding or bald I like hats so thats a fail I have more pics of myself on face book without hats... I'm guilty of wearing hats when I don't have a hair cut though. Sound stupid? hun you look stupid...and cheap. You look average if that... sure the block niggaz will hit it for a nut but u not a model or anything special. Jodi & Beze are perfect examples of how to be sexy yet classy they shit all over ur forced pics :lmao: . I mean lets talk about that last pic you had up in ur siggy with all those acne scars on ur forehead from the dollar tree make up u use which is why you made ur current pics black & white to hide them. I mean u decide to push ur lil mosquito bites that you call tits together and now u look like janet? Since when do lil 17 year old ghetto bitches know about sex appeal? I replied to jodi and simply said you don't look like janet get over it. You look like when u get older u will be a fat bitch anyway so I guess u better enjoy this online attention while u can.

Nope not receding or bald I like hats so thats a fail I have more pics of myself on face book without hats... I'm guilty of wearing hats when I don't have a hair cut though. Sound stupid? hun you look stupid...and cheap. You look average if that... sure the block niggaz will hit it for a nut but u not a model or anything special. Jodi & Beze are perfect examples of how to be sexy yet classy they shit all over ur forced pics :lmao: . I mean lets talk about that last pic you had up in ur siggy with all those acne scars on ur forehead from the dollar tree make up u use which is why you made ur current pics black & white to hide them. I mean u decide to push ur lil mosquito bites that you call tits together and now u look like janet? Since when do lil 17 year old ghetto bitches know about sex appeal? I replied to jodi and simply said you don't look like janet get over it. You look like when u get older u will be a fat bitch anyway so I guess u better enjoy this online attention while u can.

I'll be average I don't care, cause I could care less about what you think. :mellow: What picture are you talking about? hell I don't even think you know what your talking about.....I'm starting to think you just post dumb shit to make your post count go up, sweetie because I've never ever had acne.....THANKS FOR THE LITTLE LAUGH YOU JUST GAVE ME ON THAT NOTE I'M NOT GONNA EVEN BOTHER READING THE REST OF WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED :lmao:. :wave:

colorpurple.jpg

I'll be average I don't care, cause I could care less about what you think. :mellow: What picture are you talking about? hell I don't even think you know what your talking about.....I'm starting to think you just post dumb shit to make your post count go up, sweetie because I've never ever had acne.....THANKS FOR THE LITTLE LAUGH YOU JUST GAVE ME ON THAT NOTE I'M NOT GONNA EVEN BOTHER READING THE REST OF WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED :lmao:. :wave:

You do care what I think you dumb bitch because clearly from the start all I said was "NO" to jodi that you looked like Janet and you got all sensitive about a simple "NO". You had on red... it was ur previous siggy pic... ur forehead was riddled with acne scars you look greasy dirty and cheap :mellow: You act like you can read :mellow: don't you receive food stamps for ur learning disability anyway? People who constantly tell people they sexy really aren't you bloated bitch.

I know you get upset and you have a strong temper I have seen it we all have but boy leave that girl alone, why is you going out your way to be this bothered? I dont get it, im not taking sides or nothing so lets keep it 100 ok? On the real let it go, I have two family members that cant get along and everytime they in the same space they going at it, sometimes I be like why dont the two of you just stay away from each other altogether because all you do is bicker anyway, its not worth it, you a grown ass man and to some extent I was offended as a man because you talking to this female all fucked up, you dont have to put anybody down and keep going, and I know you enough you will comeback with but this and but that and why and why not, im like let it go. It aint that serious this aint no shade on you just leave it be....why ?

Im drinking some Hawaiin punch and its good and cold, so is Michigan :coffee: I have so many tests this week in school Lord help me Im feeling overwhelmed and my sex drive came back, ya'll do know men have cycles like women, I need to chart mine so I know when im gonna be horny cause I den beat off twice today and ready to go again, this dick of mine, oh Lord

I could see if she was obese as hell or looking like Khia, but from what I have seen all the females on this board be good looking and you in here just blasting away like ima assassinate a bitch over the net thru my words , im like nigga boom stop it. And most the guys here look to her like a lil sis thats why she has a thread going like 5 pages now, but this of course is not the only thread she has had in her name, all im saying is recognize, its like when Nicki told Kim you making yourself look bad if you aint bothered go not be :coffee:

I know you get upset and you have a strong temper I have seen it we all have but boy leave that girl alone, why is you going out your way to be this bothered? I dont get it, im not taking sides or nothing so lets keep it 100 ok? On the real let it go, I have two family members that cant get along and everytime they in the same space they going at it, sometimes I be like why dont the two of you just stay away from each other altogether because all you do is bicker anyway, its not worth it, you a grown ass man and to some extent I was offended as a man because you talking to this female all fucked up, you dont have to put anybody down and keep going, and I know you enough you will comeback with but this and but that and why and why not, im like let it go. It aint that serious this aint no shade on you just leave it be....why ?

I was talking to jodi and said "NO" I didn't call her ugly or anything at first and she was the one who flew off the handle. I'm not upset mad or bothered. I'm not family with these people this is a forum if I don't even like my sisters & brother what makes you think I would hold back on some random broad who disrespected me for no reason.

I have a test, well several this week to study for so im out i been in class all day, and i need rest, Xternal, boo, baby boy, say goodbye and keep it moving sometimes we have to be bigger, i have had folks blast on me and sometimes I do be bothered im human, but I decide to control me, and be like whatever nigga blah blah and keep on I just dont sit and go back and forth over what was nothing to begin with is all im saying

I was talking to jodi and said "NO" I didn't call her ugly or anything at first and she was the one who flew off the handle. I'm not upset mad or bothered. I'm not family with these people this is a forum if I don't even like my sisters & brother what makes you think I would hold back on some random broad who disrespected me for no reason.

"thats the problem you too stubborn and you didnt do anything wrong Angie? Ya'll know this we learned this on our last vacation."

2895846.jpg

How many bitches did you call her? Why did you predict she is going to be fat like you just know? and after all these years no one here is random, I have shared more with you folks than people I see on a daily all im saying is like it or not we are family we are the last hard core Janet fans standing, and if you think this is bad go to xone, that place will send you back here so quick ewww....

You do care what I think you dumb bitch because clearly from the start all I said was "NO" to jodi that you looked like Janet and you got all sensitive about a simple "NO". You had on red... it was ur previous siggy pic... ur forehead was riddled with acne scars you look greasy dirty and cheap :mellow: You act like you can read :mellow: don't you receive food stamps for ur learning disability anyway? People who constantly tell people they sexy really aren't you bloated bitch.

:lmao: Damn I thought only females be on the catty hate shit but, damn I guess some gay dudes are the same. Let's get something straight I wasn't never bothered by the fact you said I didn't look like Janet.....it was the fact that you have been throwing shade about my pictures before this thread was even created you was was looking forward to starting some shit and you know it.... Example A: ......TOO BAD IT DIDN'T WORK...YUP DUST YOURSELF OFF AND TRY AGAIN :wave:

Xternal boo it's 2011 go and try to rile up someone else because it is not working over here. ^_^

"thats the problem you too stubborn and you didnt do anything wrong Angie? Ya'll know this we learned this on our last vacation."

How many bitches did you call her? Why did you predict she is going to be fat like you just know? and after all these years no one here is random, I have shared more with you folks than people I see on a daily all im saying is like it or not we are family we are the last hard core Janet fans standing, and if you think this is bad go to xone, that place will send you back here so quick ewww....

You a mess

:lmao: Damn I thought only females be on the catty hate shit but, damn I guess some gay dudes are the same. Let's get something straight I wasn't never bothered by the fact you said I didn't look like Janet.....it was the fact that you have been throwing shade about my pictures before this thread was even created you was was looking forward to starting some shit and you know it.... Example A: ......TOO BAD IT DIDN'T WORK...YUP DUST YOURSELF OFF AND TRY AGAIN :wave:

Xternal boo it's 2011 go and try to rile up someone else because it is not working over here. ^_^

Nope if you over it why u keep responding? Don't act as if u haven't dropped lil shady comments towards me. Get over it its really not that serious if my comments mean nothing to u.

Archived