PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vaquero

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she looks like Janet during the Janet. era and its not about kissing ass or nothing its keeping it real IMO, she looks good, and this brings me back to several threads, if you are attractive gay men or women or whatever saying you are is still a compliment for one, and another issue I have seen on this board is alot of members have gone "show shade" in 2011, im not about all that bull I am who I am and I dont have anything bad to say about anyone here I dont know you and you dont know me, that said she is pretty she has always been pretty the girl was never ugly and yes her hair and style bone structure is reminiscent of Janet.

I think she looks like Janet during the Janet. era and its not about kissing ass or nothing its keeping it real IMO, she looks good, and this brings me back to several threads, if you are attractive gay men or women or whatever saying you are is still a compliment for one, and another issue I have seen on this board is alot of members have gone "show shade" in 2011, im not about all that bull I am who I am and I dont have anything bad to say about anyone here I dont know you and you dont know me, that said she is pretty she has always been pretty the girl was never ugly and yes her hair and style bone structure is reminiscent of Janet.

:wtf:

Thats your opinion of it and I have mine. If you were talking to me I simply said she doesn't look like Janet to me. Janet has never tried to look sexy or have sex appeal she just does it naturally without effort. I just find forced sex appeal doesn't remind me of Janet at all.

You don't look similar to Janet... which is why I said no. I know you might want attention from a site that has mostly gay dudes and females on it but it is what it is. The bottom line is jodi said you look similar or like Janet and you don''t. If you have an issue with that I don't care and I won't kiss ur ass and pretend like u do its my opinion deal with it.

lol i dont think jodi meant exactly like janet but the poses are janet. era type is wht she means i see it too with the jeans and the hair and everything

Why is anybody even paying attention to it? That thing doesn't even like Pie, so common sense would tell you it would be the Negative Nancy in this thread.

You mean like you just did? sigh.gif

It really would be nice if you all could just start practicing what you preach once in a while.

I'm not bothered about which thread it was in, you guys seem to be following each other around just now.

If anything he's following the threads I go to. I haven't viewed or replied to his shit until this week. All he does is try to start "fights" with members (this thread is a perfect example...he doesn't like Pie but is trying to be slick to start something) and diss Janet up and down threads when giving that Rated F sarcasm and so-called shade, but once someone speaks on it we suddenly see members get warnings. But I really don't care...if he doesn't like what we say to him in replies then he should stop trying to get our attention.

If anything he's following the threads I go to. I haven't viewed or replied to his shit until this week. All he does is try to start "fights" with members (this thread is a perfect example...he doesn't like Pie but is trying to be slick to start something) and diss Janet up and down threads when giving that Rated F sarcasm and so-called, but once someone speaks on it we suddenly see members get warnings. But I really don't care...if he doesn't like what we say to him in replies then he should stop trying to get our attention.

No one told you to make a comment or read my replies I don't want or need your attention what is wrong with you? My opinion on if she looked like Janet isn't attacking her so stop the hyper sensitive bullshit. I don't diss Janet and If I did I would own up to it and say it I'm not scared to speak my mind on the fucking internet or real life so stop acting as if u know me.

*dead*

If we find the suspend button first do we win? ;)

a quiet nite on the forum :excited:

:coffee: I wasn't talking to anyone in particular I just observe its like watching pigeons fight over a bread crumb mildly entertaining :coffee:

:lmao: im gonna beyonce that from you but ill totaly give you credit

Archived