PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vaquero

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub: :wub: Thanks :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I wasn't gonna put the picture up at first because but vaquero your sassy big balls, lil dick siggy....Was talking to me yesterday and told me it would be alright if I put my picture up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIE!!! GO FOR IT GIRL!! YOU LOOK HOT!!! I just hope you're old enough to post those pics. :unsure: You remind me of Janet though.

Y'all are not the only ones. My cousins told me they wasn't ready for it either, they still view me like I'm 12 or something and didn't see it coming :lol:

pie pie girl :cry: u know they r perverts online right..do u know what someone is probably doing to your picture >_< u know i have a 17 yr old daughter i would kick her lil ass if she posted a picture like this :coffee:

i know im not your momma but dang chile :(

If you have something to say just be a man about it and say it and stop pussy footing around, going thread to thread making little smart ass comments :mellow:

Please don't or I'll have to start deleting everything like Boi did earlier :umm:

If you have something to say just be a man about it and say it and stop pussy footing around, going thread to thread making little smart ass comments :mellow:

You don't look similar to Janet... which is why I said no. I know you might want attention from a site that has mostly gay dudes and females on it but it is what it is. The bottom line is jodi said you look similar or like Janet and you don''t. If you have an issue with that I don't care and I won't kiss ur ass and pretend like u do its my opinion deal with it.

:wub: :wub: Thanks :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I wasn't gonna put the picture up at first because but vaquero your sassy big balls, lil dick siggy....Was talking to me yesterday and told me it would be alright if I put my picture up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

that'z my baby sister......................................FUTURE WORLDWIDE WIG SNATCHA !!!!! :blush:

Archived