Video Surfaces of Solange PHYSICALLY attacking JAYZ (TMZ)

janetDAYZ

could you guys imagine if that was Janet, Wissam and Latoya. I mean of course Janet would never let her lessor sister get next to her man, but what if it actually did take place and Letoya got into her feelings and lashed out at Wissam...do you think Janet would have just stood there? I know its stupid to speculate, but Im always curious what would Janet do in a situation.

I do know she wouldn't give a damn about being recorded, just like when she was about to snatch that phone out of Paris's hand.

• Upvote 1

Why are some of you speculating that he may have hit Beyonce? Like, where? In the restroom? At the event? That seems a lil too "out there" to speculate that that's why Solange spazzed out. For all we know it may not even.include Beyonce...it could jus be bad blood between in -laws ... That's everyday family issues.

I wonder, Did he hit Bey? Cheating seems too easy.

Jay Z doesn't look like the type that would do that. He might have got it in with one of the models at the met gala, a quickie in the bathroom if you will and Solange caught him. Its not really a big deal, but if its something that continuously happens and Beyoncé has complain/cried to Solange on more than one occasion then I can see Solange going off on him because of it. Jay Z probably told her to mind her business and Solange got heated and told him that Beyoncé is my business and the chaos followed.
  • Upvote 2

Jay did something, I dont think he hit anyone, but from the video it looks like whatever went down it happen at the MET Gala, because Solange was heated in the moment, and whatever Jay did was an offense to Beyonce, so Solange basically went off like how you gonna do my sister like that? Solange didn't give nary a fuck about him being Jay Z security be damned, she went the fuck on off ..if you watch the video Solange has a lot to say to him, so she was reading him, and he wasn't even saying shit back, like he got caught did something wrong and had no defense. Beyonce is the surprise factor though, standing there without a word to say, at some point in the video she kinda moves away from Jay, body language tells something too, and of course she left without him not her sister soooo.

Jay Z doesn't look like the type that would do that. He might have got it in with one of the models at the met gala, a quickie in the bathroom if you will and Solange caught him. Its not really a big deal, but if its something that continuously happens and Beyoncé has complain/cried to Solange on more than one occasion then I can see Solange going off on him because of it. Jay Z probably told her to mind her business and Solange got heated and told him that Beyoncé is my business and the chaos followed.

You better write that script!!!! :yep:

And now its being reported that Solo cursed Rachel Roy out at the Met Gala as well!!!! :w00t: They said Bey had to jump in and pull Solo out of Rachel's face!!!! It really went down at the Met last week. Somewhere at Vogue Anna Wintour is already crossing people off of next years guest list. :umm:

• Upvote 2