TWO New Photos of Janet....... Kinda

The fuck is wrong with this woman? :umm: We can't even see your face now? :cry:

yeah i think its over really :lol: I just went to Janet xone and the guy on the right made a post saying that he asked her about the album and that she said that she is not working on music. (but than again, we have pics of producers with her writting stuff and producers saying that they were doing stuff for her....)

He asked about the jimmy track and she said that it's an old song and doesn't even know the name of it for sure <_<

yeah i think its over really :lol: I just went to Janet xone and the guy on the right made a post saying that he asked her about the album and that she said that she is not working on music. (but than again, we have pics of producers with her writting stuff and producers saying that they were doing stuff for her....)

He asked about the jimmy track and she said that it's an old song and doesn't even know the name of it for sure <_<

How many times must she break my heart?

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

Well then :unsure:

Her ass is pregnant! I hope so. Why can't anybody take pictures of her? What is she hiding? And those twins are always getting close to our goddess. Those heifers are so damn lucky! Shit pisses me off!

She's 48 she's not pregnant. Maybe she gained a bit a weight and is ashamed or its religious or she doesn't want the blogs posting her pics with bogus stories

Billboard most likely made that interview up then, pretty unprofessional but whatever.

Can't be. And don't forget that there was a Marie Claire article as well hinting on a comeback.

Maybe she didn't like what was coming out of the recording booth and scrapped the whole thing ... :unsure: