TWO New Photos of Janet....... Kinda

If she doesn't want anyone to know, then she has to lie.. We all know she was working on music.. Maybe she just put it on hold for a while.

Nothings on hold. I can't stand Wendy but she was right. Shes retired and can't be pictured in public. We see that now

Oh, Shawn must you be diplomatic all the time? Has Janet NEVER pissed you off in her 40 yrs of being in show business?? Or is she always perfect? :blink:

I never once said she was perfect. I just don't bitch and complain about something I can't change.. I've said that shit too many time..
  • Upvote 3

I never once said she was perfect. I just don't bitch and complain about something I can't change.. I've said that shit too many time..

It's one thing to not bitch and complain... But understanding is what I been seeing you lack...which comes off like you act like Janet is perfect and does everything right. The 8 yrs I've been on this board I've never seen you Not take up for Janet, whether someone was goin in on her about something she did and/ or juss venting about how Janet did something they didn't like. So what is one to think..? You can't be surprised that ppl look at you like a typical delusional Stan that with stand by anything "Janet" and/or her existence or every move she makes in life. I'm juss saying I've never seen you show disappointment from anything Janet has done, which comes off unrealistic ..honestly.

EVERY artist is gonna do something that is not pleasing to their fans. If you choose to not vent and hold it in that's fine but don't expect everyone to respond like you. We're human... You act like venting about her is direspecting which is when You throw on your Armour hat and start tryna take up for her. I Love That Woman to PIECES but I'm not gonna sit up here and act like she hasnt done stuff that was not pleasing and I or anyone should be able to vent, its nothing wrong with that.

#Maturity

Agreed :umm:

Blatin is probably the best kind of stan. Supportive and enthusiastic, but not going to lose his shit when something doesn't pan out like people expect. It's healthy to be that way.

Exactly, everybody who's not a brainless lifeless STANN is going to have news about their favorite artists they won't agree with or won't like but it's all in how you handle it.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, i do not believe Janet would do her fans like that.

And I REFUSE to believe Discipline will be the last album i receive from her :coffee:

what are we to believe? there is nothing that leaves us with a sense that anything is coming...and the irony is the demand for Janet is as high as its been in years, I can't recall so many people saying they miss Janet Jackson

It's one thing to not bitch and complain... But understanding is what I been seeing you lack...which comes off like you act like Janet is perfect and does everything right. The 8 yrs I've been on this board I've never seen you Not take up for Janet, whether someone was goin in on her about something she did and/ or juss venting about how Janet did something they didn't like. So what is one to think..? You can't be surprised that ppl look at you like a typical delusional Stan that with stand by anything "Janet" and/or her existence or every move she makes in life. I'm juss saying I've never seen you show disappointment from anything Janet has done, which comes off unrealistic ..honestly.

EVERY artist is gonna do something that is not pleasing to their fans. If you choose to not vent and hold it in that's fine but don't expect everyone to respond like you. We're human... You act like venting about her is direspecting which is when You throw on your Armour hat and start tryna take up for her. I Love That Woman to PIECES but I'm not gonna sit up here and act like she hasnt done stuff that was not pleasing and I or anyone should be able to vent, its nothing wrong with that.

I never said anyone can't be upset but it's the stupid insults and so called dragging that is not necessary.

I have rarely argued with any of my friends besides one (And he is nuts and we are no longer friends).. When I did have a little disagreement, I've never insulted them..

• Upvote 1