Dennis Fernando da Silva ALLEGEDLY Working For Janet on Project

Dennis Fernando da Silva of Sydney, Australia posted that he is now working with the Janet Jackson team "Janet's Team"

His statement posted on FB

"I am now a member of Janet Jackson’s Team, Promotional & Spokesman for Janet & I never realised the impact that I had/have given to not only Janet’s community in general, but in particular the impact that my work has had on Janet & the people that surround Janet. It is very important for me to state that for personal reasons."

"I, now as a member of Janet’s Team, would like to state to Janet’s community, that the biggest Janet Event/Tribute will be uploaded into Social Media & I know that Radio & people who have worked on Promos with me, are extremely excited & that as a member of Janet’s Team, I will be contacting many from around the world, inviting & giving you all the luxury that I have, to also give Janet back the love that she has given us through her work in the entertainment industry.

Such people include Lee Randle King Jr, Kenneth Austin, Jennifer Richardson, Janet Journey, Jay Damita Loubi, J’Ardoin Janae Albright, Keenan Wilson, Joanna Robinson, Junior Hamer & Cecil Avina amongst many others. Many from around the world will be receiving mail from me this week & I can’t wait for not only yours, but the world’s contribution & participation toward this Project, The Induct Janet Jackson into The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (Event/Project/Tribute).

Mike Litherland, please I say, fasten your seatbelt!!!!"

"Last & certainly not least, but instead, most importantly, a thank you to Janet.

As a kid since age 9 & since the release of the Control Album, I have believed in you & for whatever reasons you have, thank you for believing in me as an adult.

You have always spoiled me, ever since the first time that I met you in Melbourne at Hey Hey It’s Saturday & since, I’ve witnessed your magic, publicly & privately, towards my friends & I.

I feel the need for you to hear & accept the next few words that I have for you.

You, unlike most people from around the world, have something that is beyond a gift, you have a true purpose in this world & are on a mission here. You & your entire family (The Jacksons), are a true gift from God to the world & the problem never was or is you or your family. The problem is that we live in a world in which the reality is that: You & your family have too much to offer & you all carry too much fire for a world filled with many who have small minds & are intimidated due to the talent you all carry.

Janet, I love you & we’re about to kick ass!!!!

Much Love to you & everyone who surrounds you, & to the entire Janet worldwide family/community.

Dennis Fernando da Silva Diaz.

Janet Jackson’s Team.

Janet Addiction. / Rated JDJ.

Janet Jackson Entertainment & Social Media Events, 2014."