What's your process of making new friends?

jarrylf

:lmao: Oh! Got to you! Cornered! :lmao:

Didn't you respond to my post first? :lmao:

One word: Alcohol

Speaking of ranting though.

I understand why you stopped dead in your tracks, it's embarrassing to be called out for using fake pictures. But you grow and you learn. In time I'm sure you will find a way to love yourself. ^_^

Speaking of ranting though.

I understand why you stopped dead in your tracks, it's embarrassing to be called out for using fake pictures. But you grow and you learn. In time I'm sure you will find a way to love yourself. ^_^

What did you stop? :lmao: I'm mocking you. :lmao: Seems like you were looking for a reaction and you're disappointed you didnt get it. :lmao: Sorry. :unsure:

alcoholism.jpg

And why should I be embarrassed about something I owned up to and admitted to doing? :unsure: You're scrambling. :lmao:

Aww looks like this thread did a lil connecting in a whole other way :shifty:

UGH that's SOOOOO true, every word of that. Yea most of my new contenders of friends are friends of friends.

I do too, but what I call small talk is "How's your day" Ugh lol. But like how do you handle the situation that say your in a book store reading a book and you're apprached "Oh I'm reading that too, what chapter are you on?" and then you have a full convo on that book, that goes into movies or a subject change in general, and i't s just base on the things you share in common you could see this person maybe being a good friend.

Theres 1 friend I've made & hung on to for 4 years, with that exact scenerio, luckily he was more outgoing than me, and like offered up his number and to hang out after that................thought he was gay........can't lie..........and it didn't help that he was really great looking, but he had a gf so it's platonic, but that was like a best case scenerio with that, , I feel a "....aw" when me & someone I vibe with out of nowhere go our seperate ways and it's like "should I have reached out or something?"

Book... Store? What is library? :unsure::asham: but seriously... I try not to talk to strangers -_-

Lucky you

I don't really have a process, honestly. When I intentionally try to make friends it never really works out. All of my friends I've had have come from meeting them somewhere we frequently went to and a conversation would naturally happen if we were around each other enough and heard something the other had to say that we agreed on or had in common.

Insecurity would be sending fake pictures through pm :unsure: boringness would be not having a sense of humor.

Seeing as how I was voted funniest member on here and don't need to catfish people, I think you need to look in the mirror my friend :unsure:

Damn! Hoes in here sending fake pics?

tumblr_mihr6xtbOw1s20gm1o1_400.gif

I don't know if I would call it a process, I suppose it starts with simply having something mutual in common whether it be a temperament, or being gay wlith the same ideas about gay life. I don't just let anyone, in, but Im learning to see someone simply for who they are and some folks I can get with others not so much

I introduce myself to them and engage in small talk. Depending on their aura and vibe, I'll engage in more small talk. I ask them about themselves and try to find something we have in common. If it flows well and they're receptive to me, then I keep the conversation going and then keep in touch. :)

• Upvote 1