DISCUSSION ON GAY PEOPLE

Shawn1814

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really? i've had friends tell me that before and I just can't bring myself to beleive it....it just blows my mind

It could be a few triggers to make someone gay like child abuse low self esteem lack of father figure etc... I believe some people are born gay but not all.

With me I wasn't abused or anything crazy and my father was their... as much as I tried to be straight and like women it wasn't working. I accept that I'm gay alot of peeps let it define their whole identity which to me is disgusting.

It could be a few triggers to make someone gay like child abuse low self esteem lack of father figure etc... I believe some people are born gay but not all.

With me I wasn't abused or anything crazy and my father was their... as much as I tried to be straight and like women it wasn't working. I accept that I'm gay alot of peeps let it define their whole identity which to me is disgusting.

Who would choose it..

I just don't see why anyone would choose to be gay...why would anyone choose to live a life where they will be discriminated against??? who in their right mind would ever choose that?

true but, at the end of the day you like what you like, u dont really think about oohh whos gonna talk shit or am i gonna go through the wringer for this

How many times are people going to discuss this?

Even if Jesus himself said that gay people were born gay nobody would believe him.

Well being gay has been around since the beginning of time..if people would just accept that then this wouldn't be an issue.. :coffee:

I don't understand you... how can you be so pro gay rights but not want to have a real relationship with a dude?

Being pro gay has nothing to do with me not wanting to be in a relationship.. Relationships are not for everyone and should not be forced on people.. If and when I choose to be in one it will be my decision...

dont know how to quite say this and i dont want to fight with you but for a gay man u sure do seem to dislike gay people. if that makes sense :unsure: or is it certain type of gays u dislike??

Well being gay has been around since the beginning of time..if people would just accept that then this wouldn't be an issue.. :coffee:

That's the thing, people are trying to come up with a scientific proof for this when there is none and there will never be one.

It all comes down to people not wanting to accept it

Being pro gay has nothing to do with me not wanting to be in a relationship.. Relationships are not for everyone and should not be forced on people.. If and when I choose to be in one it will be my decision...

What I'm saying is how can you get on some straight people bashing gays when you discard gays who don't have the muscle mass or skin complexion you like? Gays need to look in the mirror cry that you want to be treated with respect when half of them don't even respect themselves. Just like how you believe a fat or thick person can loose the weight some straight people may feel like a gay person can chose not to be gay if they have enough will power.

What I'm saying is how can you get on some straight people bashing gays when you discard gays who don't have the muscle mass or skin complexion you like? Gays need to look in the mirror cry that you want to be treated with respect when half of them don't even respect themselves. Just like how you believe a fat or thick person can loose the weight some straight people may feel like a gay person can chose not to be gay if they have enough will power.

Xternal what in the hell are you talkin about?

That's the thing, people are trying to come up with a scientific proof for this when there is none and there will never be one.

It all comes down to people not wanting to accept it

Well people are trying to figure this out like this is a phenomenon or something..It's one of those things where people don't understand it so instead of embracing it, they want to attack it and use religious garbage to justify their hatred.

dont know how to quite say this and i dont want to fight with you but for a gay man u sure do seem to dislike gay people. if that makes sense :unsure: or is it certain type of gays u dislike??

:whistle: we won't fight... I don't have an issue with u miss lexus :asham:

I do dislike most gays especially most of the ones on here. To be frank they display disgusting behavior but yet want to act as if their shit doesn't stink or play the victim. I can't stand fake people gay or straight period. I'm not perfect but I stand for realness I'm happy being gay I just don't like being around the typical gay people who let their sexuality define them... if that makes any sense..

Archived