DISCUSSION ON GAY PEOPLE

Shawn1814

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont give a damn about everybody, I only request that you be sane have a nice ass and face be faithful educated and employed....let everybody else do them, hell if it wasnt for str8 people I wouldnt have all these entertaining court shows to watch, like yea she loaned him some money and he fucked her over here we go

lol

well if the shoe fits... :coffee:

lol yeah but if you gonna be calling straight guys gay...or hitting on straight guys and flirting with them and stuff...you better know how to fight and dont be committing no suicide bs either talking bout bullying...im mean im not making excuses for the straights...but we need to look at all these people saying that they are being bullied and see exactly what are they doing...i wasnt out in high school and some gays used to try to hit on me...made me totally uncomfortable!!...all im saying is gays need to start taking some responsibility as well

I cant stand the white young gay boys now, they will sit in my face and tell me how they wont deal with anyone other than white or latin, and not that Mexican, they be talking Ricky Martin type not Debarge, anywho I be like this racist shit is old I have learned to see beauty where it is, and I swear foe God, this white dude was ugly to me but he had some coin, so he was put together right, but I was like first off he queeny, second off all the hair gel in the world and fancy shoes cannot help he is ugly ugggh, but you want him huh?

lol yeah but if you gonna be calling straight guys gay...or hitting on straight guys and flirting with them and stuff...you better know how to fight and dont be committing no suicide bs either talking bout bullying...im mean im not making excuses for the straights...but we need to look at all these people saying that they are being bullied and see exactly what are they doing...i wasnt out in high school and some gays used to try to hit on me...made me totally uncomfortable!!...all im saying is gays need to start taking some responsibility as well

I slapped the FUCK outta this chick that was trying me...we're in Atlantic city getting our party on...girls wknd trip...in the club dancing and this chick walks up behind me and starts whispering in my ear all kinda freaky shit trying to touch my legs and shit...I was already under the influence at that point so I was not into having any peaceful or civil conversation...I turned around and slapped that bitch with the back of my hand twice...she's gonna get up and call me a homophobe...I slapped that bitch one more fuckin time

I cant stand the white young gay boys now, they will sit in my face and tell me how they wont deal with anyone other than white or latin, and not that Mexican, they be talking Ricky Martin type not Debarge, anywho I be like this racist shit is old I have learned to see beauty where it is, and I swear foe God, this white dude was ugly to me but he had some coin, so he was put together right, but I was like first off he queeny, second off all the hair gel in the world and fancy shoes cannot help he is ugly ugggh, but you want him huh?

Debarge is not latino..Their father was white and the mother is black...

I slapped the FUCK outta this chick that was trying me...we're in Atlantic city getting our party on...girls wknd trip...in the club dancing and this chick walks up behind me and starts whispering in my ear all kinda freaky shit trying to touch my legs and shit...I was already under the influence at that point so I was not into having any peaceful or civil conversation...I turned around and slapped that bitch with the back of my hand twice...she's gonna get up and call me a homophobe...I slapped that bitch one more fuckin time

:asham: :asham: :asham: :asham:

lmao...see what i mean...gays want everybody to be damn gay...or everybody gotta be suspect...UGH!...i hate that

:asham: :asham: :asham: :asham:

lol i'm just saying tho...and even if I was into chicks, I wouldn't be into her ugly ass no way....I mean, if I am going to deal with all that estrogen filled bitching please believe the bitch would look like something...these chicks out here stay trying turn out straight women...constantly need to check these hoes...i'm a vegetarian and fish ain't on my menu, leave my ass alone...I fuck and suck dick, I don't get down with clit....chile, these lesbians are getting bold like a muthafucka

You a damn fool :lmao: Ive seen str8 fine ass chicks in the bar that love the attention so much they be like "well if you really wanna feel up on me you seem to need it more" it be so shady, I tell my lesbian friends that bitch is playing you, then my lesbian friends be like but I got me a feel, im like :sigh:

that bitch wasn't drunk...that hoe wanted my vagina...these bitches are bolder than any man

oh you females kill me, and the white ones, Lord help em, I talk to someone in class that just happens to be white and these bitches swear I want da pussy, they make it their job to protect the white pussy from the nigga dick, and all I got foe ya is "Do you have a brother?" :rolleyes:

They're not racist...that's just their preference.

Archived