DISCUSSION ON GAY PEOPLE

Shawn1814

Religious ppl come out of the woodworks on this topic because they are among the most bi-curious and closested ppl in the bunch.

bishop_eddie_long.jpg

You can not take religious ppl too seriously. They are the same ppl who let a book written by man dictate their lives. Only stupid ppl do that. And the nerve of there to be Bible fundamentalists walking the earth. The fact alone is unsettling. Ppl aren't born gay. In order for someone to have been born gay, they would need to have a gay chromosome and/or gene. And because two homosexuals can't reproduce, that argument invalid. Homosexuality is not a choice. If it is, I want someone to go and just randomly have a relationship with the same sex and see how long it lasts. There are a number of circumstances that lead a person to being homosexual - child experiences such a rape or molestation and growing up without either parent present are the two most common. It's psychological and/or biological. It's not a choice. Stupid ppl need to get over it. Are ppl really still thinking it's a choice to be gay in 2011? God I hope the world does end in 2012.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Religious ppl come out of the woodworks on this topic because they are among the most bi-curious and closested ppl in the bunch.

bishop_eddie_long.jpg

You can not take religious ppl too seriously. They are the same ppl who let a book written by man dictate their lives. Only stupid ppl do that. And the nerve of there to be Bible fundamentalists walking the earth. The fact alone is unsettling. Ppl aren't born gay. In order for someone to have been born gay, they would need to have a gay chromosome and/or gene. And because two homosexuals can't reproduce, that argument invalid. Homosexuality is not a choice. If it is, I want someone to go and just randomly have a relationship with the same sex and see how long it lasts. There are a number of circumstances that lead a person to being homosexual - child experiences such a rape or molestation and growing up without either parent present are the two most common. It's psychological and/or biological. It's not a choice. Stupid ppl need to get over it. Are ppl really still thinking it's a choice to be gay in 2011? God I hope the world does end in 2012.

OMG judge much? How are you gonna tar all Christians with the same brush? We don't all walk around smiting homosexuals. Jesus taught us to love our neighbour as ourself.

It kills me how it can be considered fine by some to slander Christians but then say the slandering of gays isn't fair? As a Christian I'm offended to be labelled stupid because I choose to try to follow the Bible.

OMG judge much? How are you gonna tar all Christians with the same brush? We don't all walk around smiting homosexuals. Jesus taught us to love our neighbour as ourself.

It kills me how it can be considered fine by some to slander Christians but then say the slandering of gays isn't fair? As a Christian I'm offended to be labelled stupid because I choose to try to follow the Bible.

I've been going to churches all of my life. I've come to realize that Christians are some of the most hypocritical ppl I've ever come across. A lot of them like to try to live their lives by the Bible, but pick and choose what they want to obey. A good amount of them are among the most pretentious ppl in the history of pretentious ppl, act like they're better than ppl because they have God in their lives. :rolleyes: In addition to them forcing their religion on other ppl as if their faith is better than the next, or can and will save lives.

No to mention, I believe in the Bible, I truly do. It teaches a lot of good that I live my life by. However, some of it is pure foolishness. Don't sit there and tell me a 60 year old senior citizen built a 300 foot long ship by himself. :rolleyes: Do not insult my intelligence like that.

I've been going to churches all of my life. I've come to realize that Christians are some of the most hypocritical ppl I've ever come across. A lot of them like to try to live their lives by the Bible, but pick and choose what they want to obey. A good amount of them are among the most pretentious ppl in the history of pretentious ppl, act like they're better than ppl because they have God in their lives. :rolleyes: In addition to them forcing their religion on other ppl as if their faith is better than the next, or can and will save lives.

No to mention, I believe in the Bible, I truly do. It teaches a lot of good that I live my life by. However, some of it is pure foolishness. Don't sit there and tell me a 60 year old senior citizen built a 300 foot long ship by himself. :rolleyes: Do not insult my intelligence like that.

I'm not trying to get into a religion discussion here, I'm not good at that. All I'm saying is be careful you say some Christians, not all of them. I'm a good person, I don't purposely pick and choose what I want to obey from the Bible, it boils down to the fact that none of us are incapable of sin. If I mess up it wasn't because I was going all out to do it. I do agree with most of what you're saying, unfortunately some Christians are all about the fire and brimstone approach of throwing it all in people's faces. They're the ones that give Christians the bad name they've got.

I just don't see why anyone would choose to be gay...why would anyone choose to live a life where they will be discriminated against??? who in their right mind would ever choose that?

well its not like a conscious choice, I mean if I could like pussy I would since somemany bitches be throwing me da pussy, I just prefer to tap sum ass, preferably white, but the only white im getting is dis damn snow, cause I aint had no ass this year, but its early yet :coffee:

I bet that "alleged" person that chooses to be gay can't stop....

you know how many "gay" people were in my school now with families and 3 and 4 kids...it was a fad...a way to stand out and be different...a phase...believe it or not some people just try it

I'm not trying to get into a religion discussion here, I'm not good at that. All I'm saying is be careful you say some Christians, not all of them. I'm a good person, I don't purposely pick and choose what I want to obey from the Bible, it boils down to the fact that none of us are incapable of sin. If I mess up it wasn't because I was going all out to do it. I do agree with most of what you're saying, unfortunately some Christians are all about the fire and brimstone approach of throwing it all in people's faces. They're the ones that give Christians the bad name they've got.

I wasn't singling you out, or generalizing them as a whole, but moreso just what I've experienced with Christians I've come across, ones I've ready about, etc. I know there's a lot of good ones out there, but it's just ridiculous how religious ppl come out of nowhere when it comes to talk about this issue saying it's wrong, it's a choice, it's all for you if you really want it. :rolleyes: Nobody wakes up in the morning and says I wanna get my man box jackhammered by a schlong. :rolleyes:

I wasn't singling you out, or generalizing them as a whole, but moreso just what I've experienced with Christians I've come across, ones I've ready about, etc. I know there's a lot of good ones out there, but it's just ridiculous how religious ppl come out of nowhere when it comes to talk about this issue saying it's wrong, it's a choice, it's all for you if you really want it. :rolleyes: Nobody wakes up in the morning and says I wanna get my man box jackhammered by a schlong. :rolleyes:

yous a lie :ph34r::coffee:

I wasn't singling you out, or generalizing them as a whole, but moreso just what I've experienced with Christians I've come across, ones I've ready about, etc. I know there's a lot of good ones out there, but it's just ridiculous how religious ppl come out of nowhere when it comes to talk about this issue saying it's wrong, it's a choice, it's all for you if you really want it. :rolleyes:Nobody wakes up in the morning and says I wanna get my man box jackhammered by a schlong. :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I said that this morning :unsure::ph34r:

you know how many "gay" people were in my school now with families and 3 and 4 kids...it was a fad...a way to stand out and be different...a phase...believe it or not some people just try it

Are you talking about men or women? Because with women it is very different.. And I wasn't talking about those chicks at the club that kiss each while taking a 40oz to the head..

Are you talking about men or women? Because with women it is very different.. And I wasn't talking about those chicks at the club that kiss each while taking a 40oz to the head..

both...actually...and i already know what you're gonna say...you're gonna say a woman can be gay then change her mind and say she wants to be straight but a man cant...blah blah blah...gay is gay...but there was a fruit cup in high school named cinnamon (smh) who was the queen of queens...10 years later that nigga has bulked up and married with 3 kids...is it a fake i dont know and dont care to be honest...but if he wasn't hiding it back then...i see no reason to 10 years later

both...actually...and i already know what you're gonna say...you're gonna say a woman can be gay then change her mind and say she wants to be straight but a man cant...blah blah blah...gay is gay...but there was a fruit cup in high school named cinnamon (smh) who was the queen of queens...10 years later that nigga has bulked up and married with 3 kids...is it a fake i dont know and dont care to be honest...but if he wasn't hiding it back then...i see no reason to 10 years later

That is very very very rare.. And how do you know he doesn't still have sex with men???

That is very very very rare.. And how do you know he doesn't still have sex with men???

i dont...and who is to say he is...but if he is i just dont see the point...which brings us to why african americans are the new face of hiv/aids...but usually thats from brothas on the DL...he def was not on the DL

i dont...and who is to say he is...but if he is i just dont see the point...which brings us to why african americans are the new face of hiv/aids...but usually thats from brothas on the DL...he def was not on the DL

Does his wife know he was "gay" in high school?

and the problem i have with gays is they want everybody to be gay...

I dont give a damn about everybody, I only request that you be sane have a nice ass and face be faithful educated and employed....let everybody else do them, hell if it wasnt for str8 people I wouldnt have all these entertaining court shows to watch, like yea she loaned him some money and he fucked her over here we go

Archived