DISCUSSION ON GAY PEOPLE

Shawn1814

Well people are trying to figure this out like this is a phenomenon or something..It's one of those things where people don't understand it so instead of embracing it, they want to attack it and use religious garbage to justify their hatred.

true

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its scary for some to understand it since they are not gay... Thats how I take it...

Yeah, but that still doesn't give anyone the right to bash homosexuality.

Also, I think homosexuality is mother nature's crafty way to not overpopulate Earth.

:rolleyes:

Basically everyone gets discriminated against.. fats, gays, blacks etc

You do realize that everyone has a preference as to what turns them on.. I like dudes with nice bodies..I also like lightskin, brown skin and dark skin...I also like guys with nice lips/eyes and bushy eyebrows.. sue me... <_<

Also, I think homosexuality is mother nature's crafty way to not overpopulate Earth.

I hate when they use that as a reason.. Like a gay man can't pop off into a cup and use a turkey baster. :dance: :dance:

When people fear or don't understand something normally they want to destroy it or control it...

I agree with that... not everyone is meant to have kids... but some are meant to be parents (adoption)...

Yeah, but I'm talking about the "natural" way..LOL.. :lmao:

But there are plenty of men and women that can't physically have children the natural way..

What do those freaks say about them? Put em on a island and burn them because they can't have children..

Or what about the str8 people that don't want children...

But there are plenty of men and women that can't physically have children the natural way..

What do those freaks say about them? Put em on a island and burn them because they can't have children..

Or what about the str8 people that don't want children...

People say that they are heterosexuals and they are right.. :shifty:

Well the str8 people who don't want kids are crazy.. :shifty::excited:

:whistle: we won't fight... I don't have an issue with u miss lexus :asham:

I do dislike most gays especially most of the ones on here. To be frank they display disgusting behavior but yet want to act as if their shit doesn't stink or play the victim. I can't stand fake people gay or straight period. I'm not perfect but I stand for realness I'm happy being gay I just don't like being around the typical gay people who let their sexuality define them... if that makes any sense..

well i guess i understand. there is self hate amongst all races, genders etc. i can respect that. -_-

Archived