DISCUSSION ON GAY PEOPLE

Shawn1814

You a damn fool :lmao: Ive seen str8 fine ass chicks in the bar that love the attention so much they be like "well if you really wanna feel up on me you seem to need it more" it be so shady, I tell my lesbian friends that bitch is playing you, then my lesbian friends be like but I got me a feel, im like :sigh:

lol i'm trying to tell ya'll...ain't a man on this planet bolder than a lesbian on a mission...those hoes are persistent...hell B Scott damn near got snatched up my one lol...bitch had B Scott making a damn video and all that...talking bout the chick's swag was like TI lol...i've seen many girls get got by one of these bold heffas lol

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're not racist...that's just their preference.

so they prefer to be racist, I get it, so aint not one nigga not one they would fuck? not ONE? and on top of it driving my point home thank God these rose shady glasses came off in 2010 aint every white dude with spikey hair and a tan cute, I be like oh so you would fuck him but not me ? Look at his ugly ass, every race has ugly, just like every race has beauty, I swear some of these ads I read be a white dude talking about "no fats, no diseased, no BLACKS" and I be like so what your saying is being Black is the equivalent of being fat and diseased>?

so they prefer to be racist, I get it, so aint not one nigga not one they would fuck? not ONE? and on top of it driving my point home thank God these rose shady glasses came off in 2010 aint every white dude with spikey hair and a tan cute, I be like oh so you would fuck him but not me ? Look at his ugly ass, every race has ugly, just like every race has beauty, I swear some of these ads I read be a white dude talking about "no fats, no diseased, no BLACKS" and I be like so what your saying is being Black is the equivalent of being fat and diseased>?

Did you read my reply :mellow: And you're truly reaching for Neptune with that last part :umm:

lol i'm just saying tho...and even if I was into chicks, I wouldn't be into her ugly ass no way....I mean, if I am going to deal with all that estrogen filled bitching please believe the bitch would look like something...these chicks out here stay trying turn out straight women...constantly need to check these hoes...i'm a vegetarian and fish ain't on my menu, leave my ass alone...I fuck and suck dick, I don't get down with clit....chile, these lesbians are getting bold like a muthafucka

These men are too..especially these young boys.. :coffee:

oh you females kill me, and the white ones, Lord help em, I talk to someone in class that just happens to be white and these bitches swear I want da pussy, they make it their job to protect the white pussy from the nigga dick, and all I got foe ya is "Do you have a brother?" :rolleyes:

honey this ain't my first rodeo...I am well versed in drunk bitches...this bitch wasn't drunk, she was on a mission...matter of fact, the same bitch tried to get in contact with me the following day...she wanted the pussy...

That doesn't make them racist unless they used the N word or some bullshit like that.. The adds I had online said Black only.. <_<

honey this ain't my first rodeo...I am well versed in drunk bitches...this bitch wasn't drunk, she was on a mission...matter of fact, the same bitch tried to get in contact with me the following day...she wanted the pussy...

well I could see why, and with yo man being all fine and butterscotch you might wanna watch him :coffee: im just looking out for you

:lmao:

Sometimes, I think it's a certain vibe people have..I had a female friend who used to get hit on all the time by females..she was like, why are they hitting on me..well she did get her pussy ate by this girl cuz she wanted to know how it felt.. :rolleyes: But she said she wasn't gay and love dick..I told her I don't judge..sex is sex..but then again, she wanted to fuck me so.. :lmao:

That doesn't make them racist unless they used the N word or some bullshit like that.. The adds I had online said Black only.. <_<

um honey no, I spend time with these folks I know how they think, they make generalizations like my one friend and his bf came into town last week, they stayed at a hotel I went to meet them, and a black family was walking in front of us, and one of the white gay guys said some joke and it was about race, all I could think is is that all you see? Who do ya'll think knows more about racism? A black dude that fucks white dudes? Or a black dude that dont even bother with them

so then back to you not ONE white dude you would fuck out of all the white men on planet Earth? and we staying on Earth despite Henry and the Scream space shuttle he got gased up :rolleyes:

um honey no, I spend time with these folks I know how they think, they make generalizations like my one friend and his bf came into town last week, they stayed at a hotel I went to meet them, and a black family was walking in front of us, and one of the white gay guys said some joke and it was about race, all I could think is is that all you see? Who do ya'll think knows more about racism? A black dude that fucks white dudes? Or a black dude that dont even bother with them

And you just keep on fucking them.. :sigh:

well I could see why, and with yo man being all fine and butterscotch you might wanna watch him :coffee: im just looking out for you

lmao that ain't my man...he's a dude that I play with from time to time lol...and if he's gay he if def on the DL...he's in Belize, and while Belize isn't nearly as bad as Jamaica, it's still the Caribbean and being gay still isn't the business...of course you have your known gays lol, but you go to the club, don't be surprised when a song comes on that might offend you...and they are some that are like fuckin anthems...dj turns the music off and let the crowd sing it

you know how many "gay" people were in my school now with families and 3 and 4 kids...it was a fad...a way to stand out and be different...a phase...believe it or not some people just try it

There could be a number of reasons why they aren't "gay" anymore.

They could've have been simply exploring their sexuality... Unfortunately in our society (especially for men) even if your just exploring and trying to find out who you are, you're automatically gay if you become involved with a member of the same sex.

They could've gone "straight" because of pressure from society. It's not a easy life to live, especially if you're black...and it's even harder if you're out or feminine. It's harder to blend in to society and you automatically stand out...so that person may have decided it's best to "fit in" as oppose to being who they truly are. Which can lead to people being on the DL and what all of that encompasses.

Or they could've simply been Bi and found love with someone of the opposite sex.

There are numerous reasons...

I heard this show today on Michael Baisden's show...I didn't think anyone on the forum would talk about it though. lol

Archived