DISCUSSION ON GAY PEOPLE

Shawn1814

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i havent had a brutha in over a year at least, except for quincy but he was fine as hell, I just have a thang for white dudes im at least honest hell

I truly don't see anything wrong with having a preference...as long as you are not downing another group because of your preference it's all good...shit, I like my men to look a certain way, but there have been exceptions to the rule lol...this reminds me of Wendy Willams saying that Janet has a type, light and bright lol...she called JD her "what the fuck" moment lol

i havent had a brutha in over a year at least, except for quincy but he was fine as hell, I just have a thang for white dudes im at least honest hell

:mellow:

I think you date white dudes for the wrong reasons... Its ok to like what u like... but sometimes it comes across as if u only date them because they seem easier for u to control.

I truly don't see anything wrong with having a preference...as long as you are not downing another group because of your preference it's all good...shit, I like my men to look a certain way, but there have been exceptions to the rule lol...this reminds me of Wendy Willams saying that Janet has a type, light and bright lol...she called JD her "what the fuck" moment lol

I think JD was a good fuck. He had to do be doing something good in the sack for her to ignore certain things that he did to her career wise.

I think you date white dudes for the wrong reasons... Its ok to like what u like... but sometimes it comes across as if u only date them because they seem easier for u to control.

was the last dude white? cuz I remember that thread and the asshole he was talking about definitely was not the one being controlled lol

I agree..but then again, it's his preference..

I don't think I can be so close minded..I find something attractive in all types..but if I had to choose, he would have to be black/dominican/hispanic..

was the last dude white? cuz I remember that thread and the asshole he was talking about definitely was not the one being controlled lol

oohhhhhh gurl im am so glad to be over him I dont even stalk his facebook no moe, its like the only thing that healed me was time, not talking to him not seeing him and just doing me, God I was wondering when it would stop thank you Jesus that bitch was crazy, you helped all of you kinda did, except that get over it shit, that dont help, it was more like get it out of you, telling someone to get over it is stupid, you was like honey was he a virgin when you met him? I was like hold up dis chick really real

Yup he was.... I don't know I feel sorry for him... he picks dudes it seems based off how well they can take the dick and if they white... I wish he would be open to dating someone who wasn't dick hungry.

I agree..but then again, it's his preference..

I don't think I can be so close minded..I find something attractive in all types..but if I had to choose, he would have to be black/dominican/hispanic..

ok so after my last im more open to different possibilities because it may be true that white men are crazy as fuck, that said, why would you not have a white man?

ok so after my last im more open to different possibilities because it may be true that white men are crazy as fuck, that said, why would you not have a white man?

It's a culmination of things to be honest. I don't rule out anything, but it's something about the black meat that has me entranced.

:dance: thank goodness

Not all white dudes are crazy though...

that bitch I was with was, he really was, I told ya'll he was "hospitalized" for two weeks, they put him on xanax he would wake up in the middle of the night and be walking around and I was like whats wrong, he was like I think my wallet is missing and I need my license, I was like dude its 4am !

Archived