DISCUSSION ON GAY PEOPLE

Shawn1814

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that bitch I was with was, he really was, I told ya'll he was "hospitalized" for two weeks, they put him on xanax he would wake up in the middle of the night and be walking around and I was like whats wrong, he was like I think my wallet is missing and I need my license, I was like dude its 4am !

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII lmao

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII lmao

what really made it bad tho is he had coin right, a good job, looks, but the part that made him dangerous was he was smart as hell and that made him hard to deal with cause he could manipulate shit too well, but in the end they come and they go he was just crazy

It could be a few triggers to make someone gay like child abuse low self esteem lack of father figure etc... I believe some people are born gay but not all.

With me I wasn't abused or anything crazy and my father was their... as much as I tried to be straight and like women it wasn't working. I accept that I'm gay alot of peeps let it define their whole identity which to me is disgusting.

xternal, you know i'm cool with you , and don't be offended but you clearly have some deep issues with being gay

Makes me wonder what that lil garden troll was working with...

ya'll act like you brand new i swear, I been known what the appeal with JD was, its that good gurl gone bad shit, he was down to Earth, probably read her really well like a pimp does, and he had money so he wasn't broke, and to some extent its power, I mean if your Janet Jackson and your JD whose leaving whom? :whistle: but than she went and put him into her career, mistake, then he went and took her to Magic City, mistake, then he went on looking ugly, mistake, and OMG that tattoo I told ya'll when he did it, one sign of insecurity, two that tattoo could easily be modified into the Virgin Mary, and he is Catholic ask JD to show ya his tat now :coffee:

xternal, you know i'm cool with you , and don't be offended but you clearly have some deep issues with being gay

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No I don't I just don't let it define me.... I don't pretend to be a girl or whatever u have the right to ur opinion though. I have said before my personality and views might not translate well online. But peeps that know me in real life know I don't have issues with being gay... I just have issues with bitter queeny bitches or mean spirited people gay or straight...

It could be a few triggers to make someone gay like child abuse low self esteem lack of father figure etc... I believe some people are born gay but not all.

With me I wasn't abused or anything crazy and my father was their... as much as I tried to be straight and like women it wasn't working. I accept that I'm gay alot of peeps let it define their whole identity which to me is disgusting.

i cant stand gay dudes all about being gay, like cant we just go to a movie shit :coffee:

i cant stand gay dudes all about being gay, like cant we just go to a movie shit :coffee:

No because they wanna hold hands and put on a rainbow cape to change society and force their views on people who didn't ask for it :mellow:

It just becomes stupid after awhile... I think my sexuality is the least interesting thing about me because to me its black and white... I'm gay and like dick and ass sometimes... no mystery...

wayyy too much drama....

chile he would go through my phone while I was in the shower, he pulled my credit reports, he wrote down my license plate first night we met, I was like damn, outta nowhere he started paying my phone bill I was like stop that, I thought he was just calling the company up and saying I wanna pay the bill on this number, now what phone company gone say no? If I called any one of ya'lls cell providers with ya number and say I want to pay this bill they would take it, problem was I had no idea he was logging into my account online and viewing my cell records until he flipped out over a number he didnt recognize, hell when he confronted me I was like I dont even know that number, until I called it, it was human resource for my job <_<

ya'll act like you brand new i swear, I been known what the appeal with JD was, its that good gurl gone bad shit, he was down to Earth, probably read her really well like a pimp does, and he had money so he wasn't broke, and to some extent its power, I mean if your Janet Jackson and your JD whose leaving whom? :whistle: but than she went and put him into her career, mistake, then he went and took her to Magic City, mistake, then he went on looking ugly, mistake, and OMG that tattoo I told ya'll when he did it, one sign of insecurity, two that tattoo could easily be modified into the Virgin Mary, and he is Catholic ask JD to show ya his tat now :coffee:

well in an interview last year he said he was not going to change the tattoo because he has tattoos of people on his body that he doesn't even know so why would he change a tattoo of someone he actually loves...so yeah lol....but I knew it was over when he got that tattoo...he either got it cuz he fucked up and wanted to show he was sorry and still committed...or he got it cuz Janet was becoming disinterested with the relationship and he wanted to do something drastic to pull her back in....i've known people who got tattoos of their mate for both reasons lol

Religious ppl come out of the woodworks on this topic because they are among the most bi-curious and closested ppl in the bunch.

bishop_eddie_long.jpg

You can not take religious ppl too seriously. They are the same ppl who let a book written by man dictate their lives. Only stupid ppl do that. And the nerve of there to be Bible fundamentalists walking the earth. The fact alone is unsettling. Ppl aren't born gay. In order for someone to have been born gay, they would need to have a gay chromosome and/or gene. And because two homosexuals can't reproduce, that argument invalid. Homosexuality is not a choice. If it is, I want someone to go and just randomly have a relationship with the same sex and see how long it lasts. There are a number of circumstances that lead a person to being homosexual - child experiences such a rape or molestation and growing up without either parent present are the two most common. It's psychological and/or biological. It's not a choice. Stupid ppl need to get over it. Are ppl really still thinking it's a choice to be gay in 2011? God I hope the world does end in 2012.

And there is neither a proven chromosome or gene to prove people are born straight so for me the genetic argument is out the window.

well in an interview last year he said he was not going to change the tattoo because he has tattoos of people on his body that he doesn't even know so why would he change a tattoo of someone he actually loves...so yeah lol....but I knew it was over when he got that tattoo...he either got it cuz he fucked up and wanted to show he was sorry and still committed...or he got it cuz Janet was becoming disinterested with the relationship and he wanted to do something drastic to pull her back in....i've known people who got tattoos of their mate for both reasons lol

see a woman always knows, every homo needs a bitch like you, hell if hoes called Cadillac can have Blogs and shit where yours? :coffee:

Archived