Are you a sensitive person?

Aquaria

Yup, but like I had to hide it, especially as a kid, Now I have a pretty good hold and control of my emotions and how I express them and let them show, but I think it's more important now to understand why something is either making me upset, angry or sad and see the root that's being touched, Ofcourse since Im human there's stuff that you just have NO control over, a sudden death, sudden rudeness & meanness.

Probably, i don't know. I do feel everything but i deal with it differently.  I dont feel the need to cry, to go and tell everybody whats going on with my life or what im going thru... I deal with everything alone. I dont like to share, i deal with whats bugging me alone and without showing anything. 

That means that 98% the ppl i know tend to think that i am cold so dont know, maybe i am but not really... :lol:

Probably, i don't know. I do feel everything but i deal with it differently.  I dont feel the need to cry, to go and tell everybody whats going on with my life or what im going thru... I deal with everything alone. I dont like to share, i deal with whats bugging me alone and without showing anything. 

That means that 98% the ppl i know tend to think that i am cold so dont know, maybe i am but not really... :lol:

I'm sooooo the opposite, I will talk to people I like hearing other perspectives, especially when people are brutally honest

Very, especially when I'm a friend to someone and they do me wrong.  It hurts, like deep pain.  It's kinda abnormal.

No its not, for many of us, allowing others into our lives is a very deep trusting event....and when people break our trust we take it very personal because we don't allow many people in. This is the very reason so many folks simply wont allow even those worthy of trust beyond their emotional velvet ropes. I can say I feel the way you do so much so I dont allow people in anymore....now thats abnormal....you learn to be your own best friend and that people disappoint you at some point ...in growing a thick skin you learn to mitigate the pain make it less

• Upvote 1

No its not, for many of us, allowing others into our lives is a very deep trusting event....and when people break our trust we take it very personal because we don't allow many people in. This is the very reason so many folks simply wont allow even those worthy of trust beyond their emotional velvet ropes. I can say I feel the way you do so much so I dont allow people in anymore....now thats abnormal....you learn to be your own best friend and that people disappoint you at some point ...in growing a thick skin you learn to mitigate the pain make it less

It's not that abnormal - at least, I get it, as I have considered stopping allowing people to get close to me because I'm so sick of them hurting me.  You feel like you'd be better off alone, but ultimately I don't think you would.  It feels like stupid little things that I get upset about too, but I just think, I would NEVER do that to you so why are you doing it to me?  I forget that everyone isn't the same and people's brains don't work the same way.

• Upvote 1

It's not that abnormal - at least, I get it, as I have considered stopping allowing people to get close to me because I'm so sick of them hurting me.  You feel like you'd be better off alone, but ultimately I don't think you would.  It feels like stupid little things that I get upset about too, but I just think, I would NEVER do that to you so why are you doing it to me?  I forget that everyone isn't the same and people's brains don't work the same way.

yes people do not think the same, where we go wrong is we enforce our belief systems on others, and thats not how it works. I think you see it, people dont all believe that what you would do is the way they handle things....you have folks that wont talk to others about whats going on inside them, they feel too vulnerable.....and you have people that want to talk all the time ask questions see what people think ...its all a very personal experience. As you get older you realize how to read people and see who is worth being around and who isn't ...you wont let the same mistakes keep happening because you simply dont have the energy to waste

• Upvote 1

yes people do not think the same, where we go wrong is we enforce our belief systems on others, and thats not how it works. I think you see it, people dont all believe that what you would do is the way they handle things....you have folks that wont talk to others about whats going on inside them, they feel too vulnerable.....and you have people that want to talk all the time ask questions see what people think ...its all a very personal experience. As you get older you realize how to read people and see who is worth being around and who isn't ...you wont let the same mistakes keep happening because you simply dont have the energy to waste

This is true - in fact I am finding with some people that I see them... they try to hide stuff too but I can see it's a front.  And they kind of appreciate when you figure it out cos they don't have to say.