Now to get busy, Janet voice: you like her falsetto or Full Voice?

King Baby

Well?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. which one

• Falsetto: Anytime, Anyplace, LUV, etc.
    • Full voice: Thats the way love goes, Whoops Now, All for you, etc.

Women don't have a falsetto. It's called head voice.

Janet sounds best from about C3 - D5. So that would be chest voice. Her head voice is nice too. :blush:

WCIS is not a good voice btw.

damn u stay educating the girls up in here :lol: :lol:

I love that her lower register is getting raspier and I still don't get you guys who don't like her voice in "What Can I Say"........it's a brilliant delivery! I love her entire range. I even love songs like Everytime, Tonight's The Night.....her baby voice is just so fucking adorable and her personality really comes out when she sings these songs. I fucking love how she chose to sing Tonight's The Night even though it really bothered me for a while.

"Which vocals sound most like FSR and SL? Then that's the choice you should choose." :sigh:

Idk why you even bother he still gonna come up with sumthing else to make your head hurt migraine Headache

<joe-graineheadache>

I love that her lower register is getting raspier and I still don't get you guys who don't like her voice in "What Can I Say"........it's a brilliant delivery! I love her entire range. I even love songs like Everytime, Tonight's The Night.....her baby voice is just so fucking adorable and her personality really comes out when she sings these songs. I fucking love how she chose to sing Tonight's The Night even though it really bothered me for a while.

What Can I Say is basically a cross between Janet yelling--not singing--through her head and then going into a whispery chorus. Not an ideal combination for the ears.

I prefer her chest voice. I love "With U," "Twenty Foreplay," "Alright," stuff like that.

Archived