Ciara's 'Jackie' Album Predicted to Sell...

There wasn't really any promotion.  I didn't hear her on the radio.  It is weird because she has always gotten a lot of radio play with her singles. I saw her on the today show or GMA one of those and there was only a handful of people outside watching her perform.  I have never seen that before in new york.  She seems like a nice girl but there is something missing. 

There wasn't really any promotion.  I didn't hear her on the radio.  It is weird because she has always gotten a lot of radio play with her singles. I saw her on the today show or GMA one of those and there was only a handful of people outside watching her perform.  I have never seen that before in new york.  She seems like a nice girl but there is something missing.

Huh? There was really no promo? The girl was on EVERY show that an artists does to promote an album.. what other "promo" could be done?

Huh? There was really no promo? The girl was on EVERY show that an artists does to promote an album.. what other "promo" could be done?

It's a shame that she's a good performer, but can't do award shows.  The BBMA are next Sunday and I bet she doesn't get a slot.

If it isn't BET, she doesn't perform anywhere else.

• Upvote 1

she made the wrong move when she came back on the scene trying to be vocal gal. we like our Ciara pussy popping and making us want to dance. she needs to create some hype around her brand and stop being so basic and generic. Im sure if anybody could help Ciara it would be Timbaland, but he is booked due to Empire. Oh well, I heard Fed Ex is hiring. :unsure:

Yes I saw that too. There was more people in the cafeteria during lunch time when I was in high school than there were watching her outside performing at GMA. She better get with DJ Mustard and DJ Khaled  and whoever else out here making hits for Chris Brown and other artists cause she'll never have a hit again if she keeps this up

she made the wrong move when she came back on the scene trying to be vocal gal. we like our Ciara pussy popping and making us want to dance. she needs to create some hype around her brand and stop being so basic and generic. Im sure if anybody could help Ciara it would be Timbaland, but he is booked due to Empire. Oh well, I heard Fed Ex is hiring. :unsure:

Her career flatlined. Justin Timberlake couldn't even bring it back to life

What shows was she on?  I missed it completely.  She was on with Russ Parr this morning and they asked her about Janet influencing her.  She talked about her new baby and motherhood.  I mean maybe she has had promo but if it was anything like this interview she was not promoting her music.  

It's a shame that she's a good performer, but can't do award shows. The BBMA are next Sunday and I bet she doesn't get a slot.

If it isn't BET, she doesn't perform anywhere else.

Wow! You're right...I didn't even realize that she doesnt get to perform at award shows outside of BET ..the last time she was able to do award shows was during the Goodies era ..her "hot" moment . The sad thing is she would outperform 75% of those who do perform at those award shows. Lord know performances be BLAND AF these days

What shows was she on? I missed it completely. She was on with Russ Parr this morning and they asked her about Janet influencing her. She talked about her new baby and motherhood. I mean maybe she has had promo but if it was anything like this interview she was not promoting her music.

As u stated..She was on the "Today show" ..she's been on The View, Kelly & Michael,etc. She's been making her rounds but its juss been under the radar cus she juss dpesnt make much noise these days. Her promo is like "low-key" if u dnt follow her, u will miss it. The only reason I knew about a lot of her promo is cus I follow a few of her stans

Lowest 1st week sales, 25k and number 17. Well deserved for the album & era, #GetItTogetherOrLeaveItAlone

I think this albums 25k & Basic Instincts 47k should've switched places, cause that album was legit garbage and this has a few diamonds in the coal. That album just had Ride. But she's gotta keep flopping when she does the same ol shit and she stays doing the same ol shit.

http://www.rap-up.com/2015/05/13/ciara-debuts-at-no-17-with-jackie/

Lowest 1st week sales, 25k and number 17. Well deserved for the album & era, #GetItTogetherOrLeaveItAlone

I think this albums 25k & Basic Instincts 47k should've switched places, cause that album was legit garbage and this has a few diamonds in the coal. That album just had Ride. But she's gotta keep flopping when she does the same ol shit and she stays doing the same ol shit.

http://www.rap-up.com/2015/05/13/ciara-debuts-at-no-17-with-jackie/

as I said on facebook it don't make no damn sense that Tech N9ne and a damn soundtrack beat her