"Just Can't Feel Casual 'bout Casualties" - Janet wrote in a Notebook

push through lyrical Janhova, its been a minute momma. this could mean so many thangs... from the slayage that she is about to have her lessor clones endure to recent world events. its interesting and kinda morbid...im so here for that.

• Upvote 1

Maybe she gonna do something on her Bday. Last year we saw her scalp, this year she might have plans to let us see her toe... By 2890 , we'll be able to see the whole body and she'll be ready to drop the album. 

Kinda Genius if you ask me

68es85.gif

• Upvote 4

She's gonna drop her single this week, and perform it at the Janet Jackson Awards on Sunday.

SPEAK. THIS. INTO. EXISTENCE. AUSTIN!!!!!

Maybe she gonna do something on her Bday. Last year we saw her scalp, this year she might have plans to let us see her toe... By 2890 , we'll be able to see the whole body and she'll be ready to drop the album. 

Kinda Genius if you ask me

68es85.gif

I hate you.  -_-  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Hmmm interesting since less than 90 days ago, you argued she retired

That's still yet to be seen.  Nothing is musical about that note.  She's probably going to syria or something #onebaltimore. something like that.  She's in UNICEF mode