Do You Believe in...

janetDAYZ

Norman's comment sums up where I am with that.....problem is it seems to me more folks in todays world really believe in getting even

I think the very first episode of "Revenge" said it best, when you set out to enact revenge, dig two graves. :coffee:

No.

It takes me more energy to hate you and try to get revenge than it does to forgive(but not forget) and move on with my life.

yes!!! So right so smart.....in life everything requires energy and we need to know when to conserve it
  • Upvote 1

yes!!! So right so smart.....in life everything requires energy and we need to know when to conserve it

Right.

Holding grudges and negativity is detrimental to your peace, growth and just overall well being. Sometimes it's easier said than done though. Especially if it's someone you really loved that did you wrong. It's not your battle to fight.

Let go and let god.

• Upvote 1

Right.

Holding grudges and negativity is detrimental to your peace, growth and just overall well being. Sometimes it's easier said than done though. Especially if it's someone you really loved that did you wrong. It's not your battle to fight.

Let go and let god.

wow you totally get it ... That's it I don't have more to add you completely nailed it....
  • Upvote 1

this concerns me it feels ...I don't know just not worth it ?

If God forbid somebody attacked a member of my family and i got the chance to smack several shades of hell out of them, I would. 

As I said, if I spent all my time and energy trying to seek vengeance, that's a different story.