The BET Awards thread

Unbreakable.

I hated the tribute,and everything else except Jason Derulo!!! It was a complete, and utter dissapointment. Sitting through those shitty performances, just for Janet to come out and say she loves her husband, and her fans. No shit Janet!!! We know that already! Goddamnit!!!

• Upvote 1

I sat through the BET pre show and no boobs no performance.  only 3 songs  I mean  :umm:

Ciara thought she was Janet for a minute. She was doing the damn thing. They kinda copied off of MTVIcon, I was hoping it would be something different. Janet telling Jimmy she has it....YAS!!!

• Upvote 3

She looked absolutely STUNNING!!! :wub: The tribute was really nice and BET actually did something tasteful for a change. Jason, Tinashe and Ciara were the best choices. I'm glad I stayed up to watch. I can sleep on a high tonight if I sleep at all. :blush:

• Upvote 1

I think Ciara did the best, followed by Jason, and then Tinashe.

Ciara was the most dynamic. Jason the smoothest. Tinashe seemed a little unprepared.

Ciara's "If" performance was great but she was a little bit stiff.

I knew Janet wasn't gonna perform, but I wish she did so that she could teach these kids how to do it right.

Overall, I was super-excited, but a tad underwhelmed. MTV definitely did it better at MTV Icon.

• Upvote 1