The BET Awards thread

Unbreakable.

...um yall REALLY thinking Derulo did the best.....what the fuck was I watchint both in person and on my TV now? Nobody cared about Jason, at the show & on my social media it was all about Tinashe (in person I couldn't see her good because of the bright lights behind her, but the general consensus is Ciara OWNED, Ciara killed, and janfam there was going AWf For her, wit Jason it was like ".....well that's nice..." lol but I see people honestly giving it individually to each of the 3, opinions, but both in person & rewatching it goes to Cici... now please fix your music lol this should help people notice she exists.

im loving her hair. gosh...its so great to see her. her body is snatched too...you would never know with all them baggy ass harem pants.

It's so fucking beautiful, I couldn't get over it, so damn big!

...um yall REALLY thinking Derulo did the best.....what the fuck waw I watchint both in person and on my TV now? Nobody cared about Jason, at the show & on my social media it was all about Tinashe (in person I couldn't see her good because of the bright lights behind her, but the general consensus is Ciara OWNED Ciara killed janfam there was going AWf For her, wit Jason it was like ".....well that's nice..." lol but I see people honestly giving it individually to each of the 3, opinions, but both in person & rewatching it goes to Cici... now please fix your music lol this should help people notice she exists.

It's so fucking beautiful, I couldn't get over it, so damn big!

That's what I thought. Jason was not amazing but he was good although to be fair my stream started lagging during his part. Tinashe did well and Ciara was GREAT even though she finally proved that Janet > her. All three did a great job though and proved why Janet is superior. 

• Upvote 1

They all did well. I just rewatched it. Janet seems so peaceful and happy. This era is going to be a problem. The clam before the storm of sorts.

Nicki was so emotional. She mentioned how Janet had a big influence on her recently.,

Where y'all see this stuff at.  

• Upvote 2

Its funny...the person yall clowned for being chosen to begin with -Jason Derulo..did the best :lol:

I told yall the boy can dance his ass off...he was the ONLY one who hit every move accurately and effortlessly. You would have thought he was in the original dance break in the All For You video. He murdered his part. PERIOD.

Tinashe did better than what ppl wanna give her credit for.TPP is hard choreo to pull off..she did well

Ciara's performance was slightly overhyped. She did good but she had alot more "bells & whistles" to work with which helped to elevate the overall look of her efforts. But to strip all of it down, Ciara was a bit sloppy especially with her arms. She was not as sharp as i thought she would be. This displays how freestyle is more of her lane than technical...but overall it was a decent tribute. I really like how Ciara had the "look" for IF too ..it was sexy

• Upvote 5

Janhova descending from Heaven to take human form, Rihsus doing nothing and had the camera on her all night, Kendrick LaLegend opening the show(I found him even more desirable last night), and Legend Kim murdering your poor fave were the highlights of the show.

OyU5mZp_zpsflafofpb.gif

• Upvote 1

I wished their tribute was a bit longer though. They all did well and deserve praise. Poor Tinashe's hat flew off but that's it. That montage intro and This time was epic. People were jamming to No Sleep and liked the choreo. Janet walking got everyone to stand up immediately, including that irrelevant fish-faced hater.

Nobody ever said Ciara couldn't dance. I've been enjoying her performances with my TV on mute for years.

I'm not here for Janet Jackson slander. I'm expecting this to be great and if it's not I'm a tweet like it is.

God Bless Joe and Katherine Jackson.

Janet Jackson 49 bruh. That is the epitome of Vintage Vagina.

Male or Female if you not aging like that you just losing. Take care of yourself kids.

I still want to fight Penny mama.... GOD bless Janet Jackson. https://instagram.com/p/4f2gwJTNel/ 

Charlamagne Tha God ‏@cthagod  11h

1f602.png1f602.png RT @JerrythaGreat: All the Jacksons talk soft because if they woke Joe up they would get an ass whipping! @cthagod #BETAwards2015

He's been growing on me since he was on Catfish but yas at his Janet love!

• Upvote 2

I wished their tribute was a bit longer though. They all did well and deserve praise. Poor Tinashe's hat flew off but that's it. That montage intro and This time was epic. People were jamming to No Sleep and liked the choreo. Janet walking got everyone to stand up immediately, including that irrelevant fish-faced hater.

:umm:

It was clear that Ciara studied Janet DOWN.

It was also clear that Janet is a better dancer than Tinashe, Jason, AND Ciara.

No shade.

the difference with most dancers and janet is she does it so effortless they look like they had to learn it and it shows lol

I remember MJ saying i believe in the this is it video/movie... if you have to mouth the words while dancing your not concentrating enough on what you are doing or something to that affect might not be an exact quote but u get what i mean lol

hmm i saw them all mouthing the words lol

the difference with most dancers and janet is she does it so effortless they look like they had to learn it and it shows lol

I remember MJ saying i believe in the this is it video/movie... if you have to mouth the words while dancing your not concentrating enough on what you are doing or something to that affect might not be an exact quote but u get what i mean lol

hmm i saw them all mouthing the words lol

In addition to that, Janet performs dance moves with a great deal of grace and percision. She's not sloppy. She hits the mark tightly.

• Upvote 3

so happy they can stop using them old Amfar photos when talking about the new project, no shade but Janet looks better now then she did at both Amfar event photos that they keep showing. she has an undeniable glow about her, that marriage life is really looking good on Janet.