The BET Awards thread

Unbreakable.

When they showed her on the private jet in her shads  :yahoo:  :yahoo:   That was boss shit.   And them playing this time too.  Whoever did that montage needs to do her opening piece for the tour.  

I stopped breathing. Bitch was in deep thought serving Diva teas. I cannot. Then the 'You're Dismissed' it was like a class in how to be a TRUE Icon and after it was done...school was fucking out. YAS BITCH YAS!!!

They all did well. I just rewatched it. Janet seems so peaceful and happy. This era is going to be a problem. The clam before the storm of sorts.

Nicki was so emotional. She mentioned how Janet had a big influence on her recently.,

Why? Why is this going to be a problem?

Reporting straight from the event & seeing Janet after. LOVED IT

the crowd got hypest for the Kendrick, Bad Boy tribute, Chris Brown (ugh, his dancing was better than Derulo), the Smokey tribute (not necissarily his speech tho, but we all were LOVING the 3 giving that tribute they did that) and Janet's intro vid, Ciara & ofcourse Janet herself....the crowd was pretty dead for most, tho they did go. Glad to see alot of great artists I love in 1 place & 1 stage, but it was all about Janet, before the show her manager or somebody told us where she'd becoming out, and we only had 3 mins from when she walks out stage to when she will be pulling out, (he exagerated) but we hauled AZZ, and tho I missed the end of the show, I prefer that I got what I came for...this
10171284_10153061188313510_5229449211894

• Upvote 9