The BET Awards thread

Unbreakable.

Yea this was the 1st public/televised speech she ever said her husband <3

janet & kim. 

tumblr_nqpkby046j1rwcb8xo1_250.gif

WHERE'S THE LIES, PLUS KIIII @ those 2 are the main 2 everyone everywhere is talking about today. QUEENZ
tumblr_nqpkby046j1rwcb8xo1_250.gif

CIpdq_YUwAQT7Y9.jpg

Jarryl is that you on the right (her left)??

HA I wish, I so fuckin wish, none of us were in the pits, we had seats in the audience

• Upvote 1

CIpdq_YUwAQT7Y9.jpg

Jarryl is that you on the right (her left)??

The guy in the white on the left is now living cancer free. 

The girl on the right just got accepted to Yale Law. 

The woman on the left in the black and white dress found out shortly after this photo was taken that she is pregnant, after having been told by doctors that she could not reproduce. 

• Upvote 8

was anyone else expecting Janet to whip out her headset mic from her hair?

LOL I thought she was going to rip the outfit off and then perform.   I wanted to see someone with the headset.  They refuse to acknowledge Control at these tributes.  That headset is legendary 

• Upvote 1

Janet is a changed woman honey. Come to think of it, I haven't seen the girls on display in a long time.

:tear:  They need a missing flyer too. 

I didnt see janhova touch her chirren! lol

Bu did u noticed she had on a wedding ring

first time i have seen her wear one

Where?  

So we not gonna talk about the ratings?

:shifty:

It was like 6.5 during the time people were waiting for janet then they tanked after that.   The highest cable awards show rating this year and she didn't even do shit.  And got even more praise the next morning from everywhere 

Joe.. No one is including the pre-show and the Post-show

It was like 6.5 during the time people were waiting for janet then they tanked after that. The highest cable awards show rating this year and she didn't even do shit. And got even more praise the next morning from everywhere

17% lower than 2014

:shifty:

Any confirmation on if Janet met Ciara and Tinashe.   or took photos with them 

Janet's stylist styled all the dancers who did the tribute including Janet.  I don't think Janet met any of them to be honest as they all dealt with Gil......Janet didn't do the red carpet as we know and left right after her appearance. Janet kept her distance as she should have.  Yes it would have been great promo for the single had Janet performed but the concert is literally 2 months away.  You would think she would do the MTV Awards on August 30th but she's going to be in Vancouver on August 31st for the opening of the tour?  Janet is gong to do what she wants.  Why add pressure to such a gift that she is giving us? Who knows what she has up her sleeve.

We're in the 4th tier generation of Pop music.... Ciara, Derulo, and Tinashe were logical choices. Yea they could of called on Chris Brown, but he's over used and, Omarion hasn't been relevant on the charts for a while. There aren't many prominent choreography dancers in the industry under the age of 30.

The guy in the white on the left is now living cancer free. 

The girl on the right just got accepted to Yale Law. 

The woman on the left in the black and white dress found out shortly after this photo was taken that she is pregnant, after having been told by doctors that she could not reproduce. 

:lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao: