Do you have a fetish?

Aquaria

"a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc."

I have a foot fetish. I think that's the most common one. :unsure:

I'm apprehensive to say that cus I feel like it gets a bad wrap. Like it's only certain types. Manly, beautiful, statuesque. And I think a part of it is cus feet are so often covered, so to see a guy's feet is like seeing his dick. 

You?! :umm:

Let's get filthy. 

And if you have nice feet maybe you can post a pic or something -_- 

• Upvote 1

"a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc."

I'm apprehensive to say that cus I feel like it gets a bad wrap. Like it's only certain types. Manly, beautiful, statuesque. And I think a part of it is cus feet are so often covered, so to see a guy's feet is like seeing his dick. 

You?! :umm:

Let's get filthy. 

And if you have nice feet maybe you can post a pic or something -_- 

Yup same here.....feet and hands but not any feet!  They have to have an arch, bigger than 10 feet at least, a little on the bony side, not too hairy.  I don't have any particular pictures of just my feet though.  There's a couple that show my feet off though.....if I find it I will show you.  But as far as how strong that fetish is I really can't say as I don't collect pictures of feet in general but when I see them and they are feet that I like it turns me on.  Legs in general too.  I hate guys that have no orange on their bottom half of their legs......if it's just a stick I get disgusted.  How can you have no muscle there?  Also forearms turn me one and dimples on the lower back of a guy right above his ass! Also the arch of a guys back, I like to see the back split by the arch! 

Edited by freexone9

ugh feet :sigh: anywho do bubble butts count? I love a nice round muscle ass :excited: I like watching them, I like side views to see how much they stick out, I like thinking of them as shelves, I can sat my drank on :coffee: I like feeling them, spanking them, I like putting pain on em :ph34r:

Edited by Bailey
  • Upvote 2

ugh feet :sigh: anywho do bubble butts count? I love a nice round muscle ass :excited: I like watching them, I like side views to see how much they stick out, I like thinking of them as shelves, I can sat my drank on :coffee: I like feeling them, spanking them, I like putting pain on em :ph34r:

fuck yes. I will break my neck looking! Working at a retail giant... In a suburban neighborhood!!! Ugh the asses are glorious 

• Upvote 2

fuck yes. I will break my neck looking! Working at a retail giant... In a suburban neighborhood!!! Ugh the asses are glorious 

its gives you away though :unsure: I try to be on the sneak honey.....I will start directly facing an area someone is walking towards, so its not like I was looking at them until they get into sight :shifty: I mean dem cornfed mofos, them corn bread eating bruthas ...I be like BAM :excited:look at his butt

Edited by Bailey

its gives you away though :unsure: I try to be on the sneak honey.....I will start directly facing an area someone is walking towards, so its not like I was looking at them until they get into sight :shifty: I mean dem cornfed mofos, them corn bread eating bruthas ...I be like BAM :excited:look at his butt

They don't see me checking out their butts so I'm not too worried about giving myself away..

Although I have to be careful with guys wearing basketball shorts :shifty: it's a quick glance or a glance from afar 

Everything you said, we've had many of talks about this (among other things....yours are still great looking) but yea your description is  what I like too. And yea you nailed the attraction with that example too, it's like a "private part" because with guys they're mostly covered. I used to have a foot fetish for both guys and gals but women feet aren't special because I feel like  with so many heels and sandles they'll be seen, and  except for the polish (which I do like to look at...on gals only) it's nothing special. But with guys....its sexier.

Booty doesn't count as a fetish :filenails: 

Thankyou

it's a normal thing to be attracted to though, feet aren't :unsure:

what is "normal"? "Normal" is all perspective. 

It's COMPLETELY acceptable & applauded to love ass like you & I do, but  a foot attraction is weird (I call it good weird, but there's many who think weird is just weird), loving ass or genitalia of any kind is not nor has it ever been weird. Liking feet, arm pitts, ears etc. that's weird, that's a fetish

• Upvote 1