P!nk DRAGS VMA's

bu.

I see she mentioned Bieber as one of the highlights. Wtf was so great about his performance? It belongs in the pile of garbage that she's speaking of

no one cares about her raggedy ass opinion. Why is she always opening her mouth when no one's talking to her. Girl go take care of those kids

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree with Pink. The VMAs are a trainwreck. And we need more well rounded, organic talent out there. 

But at the same time, I enjoyed the show. I was expecting a shitfest, but it was fun. I liked Kanye's ramble. I thought the wins were well deserved (except I wanted my girls Fifth Harmony to win over Five Seconds Of Summer). When it comes to performances, Tori Kelly easily had the best performance of the night. I liked all of the other performances. I just felt they needed MORE performances and bigger names. 

My husband Nick Jonas did his thing on the pre-show. Todrick Hall and I have a love-hate relationship.

Miley is definitely outrageous and over the top, but I appreciate and respect her comfort with her body and especially her continuously putting out affirming messages relating to body image, sex positivity, LGBTQ individuals, and gender identity/expression. Promoting marijuana is obviously controversial as were having two dozen drag queens from RuPaul's Drag Race in her performance, but I'm for medical marijuana and I love my drag queens!

Nicki Minaj and I are done for now. I'm a sucker for Trinidad Carnival and masquerade costumes, so I liked her "Trini Dem Girls" only ("The Night Is Still Young" needs to be left alone and forgotten), but she irritates me with her Twitter outbursts and acceptance speeches. If only she performed better and let a good album like The Pinkprint speak for itself, I'd be here for her. 

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 1