New Janet Tweet "Coming Soon.."

MorganR

I'm more than willing to eat my words, swallow my pride, apologize, and lick your ass and JanetDayz

oh, and pick the size of the sstrap-on you want me to use. I'm not going in easy. ?

This era isn't taking a new direction. She's just releasing the video she recorded a month ago.

Is the Man of the house available? :) 

This era isn't taking a new direction. She's just releasing the video she recorded a month ago.

Is the Man of the house available? :) 

Yeah... 

ain't no way Janet is going to record a music video and not release it... 

I'd be extremely surprised if she shoots another video for this era. Releasing a video that she shot before canceling the tour proves nothing imo

Edited by xoney

And no, he's not here right now. Please leave a message. :)

I'll come back later :) 

Yeah... 

ain't no way Janet is going to record a music video and not release it... 

I'd be extremely surprised if she shoots another video for this era. Releasing a video that she shot before canceling the tour proves nothing imo

I think she recorded the R&B Junkie Video BUT Virgin pulled it (Virgin not Janet since Virgin financed it).. 

Her releasing this video doesn't mean she's going to make more.. I wouldn't care if this was her last BUT if she's revamping the tour, I could see another one being made and released in 2017 

Oh that's definitely the breakdown. I can tell how the little girls do their thing and exit the screen as the Queen and her elite subjects prepare to show the world why she's Queen of Dance and Queen of Breakdowns.

v75vyg.jpg

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

I was thinking that maybe the video is an FX-heavy video, and that could be why it took so long from filming to release date (whenever that may actually be) because they had to spend time on all the special effects and all that..

prolly not but just something i thought about today when I was bored af at work...

POOF!  :lmao:

jgsdjg off topic but first thing that came to mind was Queen Azealia No Problem's verse where she says poof poof be gone bitch :lol: 

im starting to realize that i have serious probs -_- Can't even read a damn POOF post without thinking about a song SIGH <_< 

I just look at this way - we are in a new era of entertainment in general. Things are much more à la carte these days. There is no formula anymore.  Look at TV - Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc - there are AMAZING shows on there that are kind of under the radar but have very loyal followings because they are QUALITY.   

This seems to be how music is going as well - more unconventional (hello Beyoncé).   It's becoming more about just putting out good work and less about sales numbers and following that release/promotion formula. I, for one, am liking it.

i dont ong know HOW or why anyone here right now can be complaining about anything. 

It's a coming soon tease ffs! 2 secs. There is nothing to complain about. 

Atleast we are getting SOMETHING!

Edited by Freexone1
  • Upvote 1

I was saying "baby" or "nena" all this time lol. Now we finally see that at the end she says "I wish our being happy didn't make you so sad.":(

That's the one that took me a long time to get :lol: But it fits perfectly with the next song so it was kinda amaze to put that line at the end