New Janet Tweet "Coming Soon.."

MorganR

Yeees!! Hopefully sooner than May 16th too!!

I will add that I was correct when I predicted it would be another B&W video (and similar to MM).. And that she'd still be wearing those damn pants... Buuuut fuck it! 

My daughter is super stoked about this now because she loves the Littles and this got her hyped!

cant wait to see the new choreography!

Soooo many members that can pick up their fucking faces... I dont even know where to begin :lmao:  :lmao:

Should we start off with the members who doubted there was even a video shot... yeah the "the alleged" video?

Or

The ones who said this era is over and the video has been canned ?

Janet proves she's STILL in control and unpredictable to you tricks that keep on thinking you have her and everything figured out! BLOOP!!

:lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

Those members aren't going to be found. They only come around when "negative" things happen.. Like Janet starting a family or having surgery 

• Downvote 1

Yaaaaaaaaas. I'm ready for the slayage. It seems whoever said it would be similar to the make me video was kinda right the gif is giving me make me teas, could be wrong though.

That's actually what I don't want. I know she ultimately has made a decision on the direction of the video, but I just can't with the B/W. Make me was low budget and blah. For a song like "Dammn Baby," I would've expected more production, bigger budget and COLOR! I'm also tired of the hair and pants.

What would have been cool, IF I were the director of the video, is have Janet go through a hall of different sets and different costume changes while singing the lyrics. Of course each set would look and feel alongside the lyrics. And you know, her animated self would make hand gestures with a little jig while she's catwalking through each set. Then comes the breakdown with the sets crumbling down and the dancers coming together to do an ensemble. Once the breakdown is done which would include the harmonies, back to one final set. I'd cut out the last 2 chorus'. Then finally, Janet alone saying "Daaaammmnnn" and laughing with some hand/body gesture.

But of course, I'm happy with anything she puts out. LoL

Edited by tiffjan
  • Upvote 2

Soooo many members that can pick up their fucking faces... I dont even know where to begin :lmao:  :lmao:

Should we start off with the members who doubted there was even a video shot... yeah "the alleged" video?

Or

The ones who said this era is over and the video has been canned ?

Janet proves she's STILL in control and unpredictable to you tricks that keep on thinking you have her and everything figured out! BLOOP!!

:lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

You and your girlfriend just love to harp at the negativety, and LMAO @ you guys acting as if we who were doubtfu,l didn't have good reason to be. Welcome to the realistic era of Unbreakable. 

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

I just look at this way - we are in a new era of entertainment in general. Things are much more à la carte these days. There is no formula anymore.  Look at TV - Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc - there are AMAZING shows on there that are kind of under the radar but have very loyal followings because they are QUALITY.   

This seems to be how music is going as well - more unconventional (hello Beyoncé).   It's becoming more about just putting out good work and less about sales numbers and following that release/promotion formula. I, for one, am liking it.

Edited by JJATL
  • Upvote 4

I just look at this way - we are in a new era of entertainment in general. Things are much more à la carte these days. There is no formula anymore.  Look at TV - Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc - there are AMAZING shows on there that are kind of under the radar but have very loyal followings because they are QUALITY.   

This seems to be how music is going as well - more unconventional (hello Beyoncé).   It's becoming more about just putting out good work and less about sales numbers and following that release/promotion formula. I, for one, am liking it.

good analogies! ??

You cannot use the word "realistic" when you spew unrealistic ideas 

It may be hopeful, but not unrealistic. Now something positive is finally happening, and people are cheering again. You guys are still bitching about people who are bitching. Are you not happy that maybe the complaining is going to start possibly winding down, or do you get off on harping on it? Because we can go right back to the circular arguments, or we can just enjoy what's about to come. I'm more than willing to eat my words, swallow my pride, apologize, and lick your ass and JanetDayz, if this era takes a new direction. 

oh, and pick the size of the sstrap-on you want me to use. I'm not going in easy. ?

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

This GIF is giving me L-I-F-E!!  I can't wait for the Dammn Baby video!!  

It would be so great to get Miss Jackson a number 1 on the Dance Charts.  Were it to happen, this would be Janet's 20th number 1 on that chart (after Make Me in 2010).  

As her loyal fans, we can help make this happen!!  When the video comes out, be sure to play it on Vevo and YouTube, and stream the song on Spotify and Apple Music.  All of this will help bump Janet up on the charts, and it's easy to do if you already own the song.  

• Upvote 1

You and your girlfriend just love to harp at the negativety, and LMAO @ you guys acting as if we who were doubtfu,l didn't have good reason to be. Welcome to the realistic era of Unbreakable. 

!!!

Im kind of sitting over here content

It ma be hopeful, but not unrealistic. Now something positive is finally happening, and people are cheering again. You guys are still bitching about people who are bitching. Are you not happy that maybe the complaining is going to start possibly winding down, or do you get off on harping on it? Because we can go right back to the circular arguments, or we can just enjoy what's about to come. I'm more than willing to eat my words, swallow my pride, apologize, and lick your ass and JanetDayz, if this era takes a new direction. 

oh, and pick the size of the sstrap-on you want me to use. I'm not going in easy. ?

I told y'all they enjoy participating in the arguments. They couldn't stay out of the "complaints" thread.

• Upvote 1