New Janet Tweet "Coming Soon.."

MorganR

u know what really bothered me....two things, one them damn Beehive fools, they came onto Janet's twitter no respect, its already bad enough they dont have high school diplomas as evidenced by them going after Rachel Ray :rolleyes: BUT some Janet "fans" came for her last night and went in on cancellations hard, it looks like Janet's twitter stopped comments and removed them. Folks aint go no respect :filenails:

Yea cause that's how the hive got their reputation, making fun of other artists they don't like on their faves forums...not by going into celebrities and media's pages and spamming, threatening & cyber bullying them and getting worldwide national attention for being vile creatures. Making fun of Madonna & Bey on a Janet forum is EXACTLY the same.

That's such a special kind of stupid :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 3

Mention Beyonce or Madonna around Jans and you get immediate fumes. Constantly putting them down to beef up Janet. Just let the Queen's accomplishments speak for itself Bbys!

But Beyonce and Madonna fans do the same thing to Janet, even come to Janet's articles and youtube videos and say how those two are better. What makes them different?

• Upvote 3

They act like Beyonce stans are positive of other female acts :lmao:  Are u kidding me? Beyonce stans are the worse when it comes to ANY female coming close to being a contender of Beyonce in any fashion ! Hell, Drake aint even a female and the Beyhive dragging him juss cus he sold more in one day than she sold in a wk. And Adele..we aint gone talk about how they went.in on her juss cus her sales hurt their feelings But Jan stans are the ones INSECURE?! :blink: WHAT.IN.THE.FUCK?!!!!!!!! :mellow: :blink:  

Bee stans are the ones who cant stand to see someone else win. You delusional mofoz are pointing fingers at the wrong fanbase. Throwing stones in a glass house.

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 3

I read it on the xone. Don't know how true that may be. You know those kweens like to make up their own stories then that shit spreads faster then my legs a clup papi party 

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 2

I read it on the xone. Don't know how true that may be. You know those kweens like to make up their own stories then that shit spreads faster then my legs a clup papi party 

who was their source?

It looks like make me pt 2. 

Yea it's going to be Make Me pt.2 me & a friend had already put out that prediction. A bunch of walking and sassy angles it looks like lol. She's building so much suspense, and God knows I want the choreo & video to live up to the hype.

• Upvote 2

lol all the time boo ignorance is bliss  You're proving my point by insulting me and getting defensive about the subject.  You have hands and a internet connection, the evidence is everywhere.  I really can't believe you went ahead and said that but mmmkay.  The only difference is beyonce fans are younger so they are obviously stupid. Most of Janet's fans are grown adults and they be doing some childish and petty shit to defend her against the other divas

just stop with the lies already. I insulted you cause I said you saying that Janet fans are like Bey fans sounds dumb? Like I said when have we taken over another celebs instagram, facebook, and twitter account and dragged them? We haven't so yeah you just lied. Bey fans are notorious for it and even make headlines when they do it. Maybe you need to compare another fan group to the Flea-Hive like the Navy or Barbies cause Janfam ain't one of them. TRY AGAIN

I'm taking a stand for bottoms. <_< It's misogyny, homophobia and self hatred all rolled into one. Oh you're gay but you're a top so it's not as bad. You're still "men." Fuck outta here. You are so desperate to be accepted by the patriarchy that cast you out to begin with. It's sad. Putting down your fellow f*ggot so you can be seen as more manly. We're all the same to them. It's you who are perpetuating the idea of inequality based on femininity. You all need to wake up and stick something up your tight bootyholes because you're gonna find you like it. :coffee: 

Disclaimer: this wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Just a rant. Now who wants to fuck me? -_- I can take more than one at once. 

Shut up bitch i'm a bottom too. Like I said Messy ass bottoms. Mad? Stay mad? I said what the fuck I said and I ain't never tried to fit in with anybody or anything cause I simply don't care what people think. I'm putting gays down cause I said messy bottoms? Go sit that ass down somewhere and get out ya feelings.

Edited by JoeJoe