The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Im wondering why she's completely abandoning S.O.S, Unfaithful, & Pon De Replay. But I guess those 1st 2 albums are her official JJ & DS, except hers actually had hits.

Rihanna's greatest hits will actually be her greatest hits :wub:

I was saying that, lol if she comes out with a #1's album, unlike her lessor peers it'll actually be of songs that went #1 on the pop charts, and if she releases a new single for it...unlike her peers it'll more than likely be a #1 too that fuckin Rihanna Reign!!! It aint even tryin to show slight signs of leaving.

Im wondering why she's completely abandoning S.O.S, Unfaithful, & Pon De Replay. But I guess those 1st 2 albums are her official JJ & DS, except hers actually had hits.

I was saying that, lol if she comes out with a #1's album, unlike her lessor peers it'll actually be of songs that went #1 on the pop charts, and if she releases a new single for it...unlike her peers it'll more than likely be a #1 too that fuckin Rihanna Reign!!! It aint even tryin to show slight signs of leaving.

NOOOOOOO SIR I STRONGLY DISAGREE....SOS and Pon De Replay SHOULD replace that other ratchetness....BUT her setlist is still pretty fucking good and if I see her here in Detroit I expect Em to show.... :filenails:

She has too many songs, she cannot continue to perform each and every single for every concert. She's not Janet. :P

This is the first time she's not performing any songs from the first two albums. She's done "Let Me" and "Unfaithful" on EVERY tour up to the Loud Tour. "Pon De Replay" was in a video interlude on the last 2 tours I think.

"There was a bit of street in there that I liked, but urban and pumped-up," he told US Vogue's Andre Leon Talley of the collection. "Someone I dress a lot and who I admire and adore is Rihanna, and thinking about a lot of looks I was like: 'Would Rihanna wear this? Would Rihanna wear this?' It was interesting because I hadn't done a runway collection in a really long time and it makes you think in a completely different way."

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2013/03/12/tom-ford-baby---alexander-jack-ford---changing-diapers

tumblr_lt43drqmvE1qewmu6o1_500.gif

I'm seeing excuses from the above 2 members and I don't have time for that. There's no excuse for you 2 not having a seat at her concert, which went on sale exactly 6 months ago.

Come on, come on, come nah nah nah!! *waves finger*

There were things that I couldn't overcome financially..

I feel bad since I'm the EL CAPTAIN.

simo1.gif

Rihsus, be the winning six numbers for the powerball this Saturday.

ed2305b7.png

riight!!! EXACTLY, I wasnt checking for her until I listen to this album, and thought about all the other songs she has done I loved, then it hit me, go see her

There were things that I couldn't overcome financially..

I feel bad since I'm the EL CAPTAIN.

Rihsus, be the winning six numbers for the powerball this Saturday.

ed2305b7.png

It's ok :(! Rih knows the gubment is fucking you over...that's why she's sent Hurricane Fiscal to fuck them up.