The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Any word on her recording the 8th album? We usually catch word this time

I really hate that it seems this eras dying down, it's such a 5+(Jump, Phresh Off the runway,Right Now, Love Without Tragedy I think are begging for videos/single promo) single worthy album

This is typical of Rihanna though. How many missed opportunities did she have with Talk That Talk?

But then I guess her singles this era have had a lot of longevity too.

The only remaining songs that are deserving of a video from this album are "What Now", "Jump", and "Phresh Off The Runway". "Right Now" is so basic, but it's going to be part of NBA commercials. "Mother Mary" is captured so well on tour, it doesn't need a video!

Yea the more I think about it too, of her "Later" singles, it's not common that alot of them go on to be successes or chart toppers, so maybe they're letting up on the 6-7 single eras...which I understand but don't like, I hate "3" single eras, that sucks.

I'm all about Beyonce right now ^_^ I'm out of the bathtub on onto the dancing on the beach B)

...........ew...MariahIstillLoveYa_zpsf8553b19.gif

I want more Rihanna :unsure: bitch im here for it

I'm saying, I really hate it when a good albums have only a few singles when it's worthy of MUCH more, like I think it does have #1's-Top 10's left. JUMP is everywhere seemingly, like how is that song NOT an official single? I've heard that on the radio more than Pour It Up.

you forgot about LOVE SONG which is the best song on the album

Both PIU and Loveeeeeee Song are top 10 Urban radio hits and have peaked, without videos. Safe to say the label is moving on to the next release....

I stan for this chick now......yes, her songs shall be played, I have changed churches, it is what it is ...DON'T TOUCH MY BUMPER BITCH!

It's coming another play by play of her songs.....and I shall embrace it.......resistance is futile

• 3 weeks later...