What are your thoughts on JLo?

Bailey

You know what I've been waiting on honestly.. I've been wanting someone to ask Steven Tyler or Randy what they think of Jlo's voice just to see them muster up some bullshit...knowing DAMN WELL :umm:

Eh... She can hold a tune on some stuff but I dont expect her to do shit live or an acapella.

You know what I've been waiting on honestly.. I've been wanting someone to ask Steven Tyler or Randy what they think of Jlo's voice just to see them muster up some bullshit...knowing DAMN WELL :umm:

They asked Randy what they would rank her as a performer or singer, not sure which, and he gave her a 7

I loved her when she started out, and I still consider 'If You Had My Love' to be one of the best debut singles ever, it was just perfect. I like quite a lot of her work actually, but she's one of those artists who just coasts along. We'll never get to see a deeper J.Lo, she's just... there.

Was it Elton John who said "In _____years, nobody's going to be singing 'I'm just Jenny from the block'"? :whistle:

From what I can gather then everyone seems to find her an anomaly :filenails: she's just present for no apparent reason

If she had not been associated with Janet, she would still be irrelevant, as well as Paula Abdul. filenails.gif I have never seen either of them in the same room with Janet since they ended their professional relationship. There's a story I'd like to hear told one day huh.gif

Archived