Born This way

CalQuin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady Gaga says she's greater than all the lesser girls and she will sing circles around erybody:

gaga2.png

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/02/lady-gaga-greatest-voices-industry/#more-30439

“Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer. I am a talented entertainer,” the singer tells the March issue of Vogue magazine. “I consider myself to have one of the greatest voices in the industry. I consider myself to be one of the greatest songwriters. I wouldn’t say that I am one of the greatest dancers, but I am really quite good at what I do.”

“It’s so funny when people say, ‘It’s amazing to see how hard you work.’ We’re supposed to work hard!” she says. “I have the world at my fingertips. I am not going to saunter around the stage doing pelvic thrusts and lip-synching. That’s not at all why I am in this.”

“Nothing has changed since I have become a star,” she says. “I am a real family girl. When it comes to love and loyalty, I am very old-fashioned. And I am quite down-to-earth for such an eccentric person.”

I don't think it's bad. I didn't exactly get "Express Yourself right away either.

But I can say when I first heard the song, I felt I did hear it before.

It's a cross between When Love Takes Over and Express Yourself but i certainly hear EY alot more -_-

and its trying too hard.

All you gays guys in America should be offended. Its campy and silly. It will probably grow on me when the video drops though.

Her stans are already going berserk over gay people who are not supporting the song :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lady Gaga says she's greater than all the lesser girls and she will sing circles around erybody:

gaga2.png

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/02/lady-gaga-greatest-voices-industry/#more-30439

“Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer. I am a talented entertainer,” the singer tells the March issue of Vogue magazine. “I consider myself to have one of the greatest voices in the industry. I consider myself to be one of the greatest songwriters. I wouldn’t say that I am one of the greatest dancers, but I am really quite good at what I do.”

“It’s so funny when people say, ‘It’s amazing to see how hard you work.’ We’re supposed to work hard!” she says. “I have the world at my fingertips. I am not going to saunter around the stage doing pelvic thrusts and lip-synching. That’s not at all why I am in this.”

She came for Britney...But she is really feeling herself. Not a good look.

Archived