Born This way

CalQuin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Whore-hey :cheers:

Gaga fans are hilarious!!! If anyone else released this song they would be clowing it hard!! Its a really crappy song! LMAO

HI :wub:

EXACLTY. As i've said before , this is no better then Not Myself Tonight and people were not letting Xtina catch a break but watch this hit #1 exclusively due to the hype

I just heard it on the radio. It's definitely not my style of music...at all. But it sounds like it will be a big hit for her. I'm not really getting "Express Yourself" from it, but I don't like that shitty song any way. "Born This Way" does sound 'familiar' though, can't put my finger on it, but I don't think it's "When Love Takes Over" either.

Song is super flamboyant, but it sounds just like I thought it would. I was a bit thrown off by the vocals of the verses...they don't sound really 'mastered' to me, but I give her kudos for actually showing off her vocals and not using a stupid vocoder.

Having said all of that: ALMOST ALL of her singles before this (upon first listen at least) are better! Maybe this one will have to grow on me (but I don't see that happening.

Madonna's rape of gay culture was not nearly as obvious. :filenails:

This seems like it would alienate her straight fans. >_<

Its too gay.

And its gay in the most tacky and obvious way....almost as if she went into the studio and said, "hmmm I want to make the gayest song ever!" but her only knowledge of gay culture stopped in the early 90's.

Having said all of that: ALMOST ALL of her singles before this (upon first listen at least) are better! Maybe this one will have to grow on me (but I don't see that happening.

Speak on it. It will probably be played in our ear so much that we will begin to like it but she didn't have to be so obvious. She could have opened the song lyrically enough that people just being themselves and proud could relate. Especially with her female fans. Why would a chick be singing this song. Lesbians can't even get in on the action.

Madonna's rape of gay culture was not nearly as obvious. :filenails:

This seems like it would alienate her straight fans. >_<

Its too gay.

Exactly.

One can only hope :wub:

watch her get some heat after this and then go back to "her" previous The Fame sound .

All that of course after saying that the song was bashed because it was a gay anthem

Not myself tonight was WAY better than this mess :filenails:

Yes it was

i'm sure it will be a hit song for IT but so far it didn't even crack top 200 on itunes. Maybe people have seen the light? :excited:

Nah it will go number 1 for a week off of people being curious but get murdered critically.

CNN is covering the release of it like its the news.

The hilarious thing is they were comparing the greatness to "THriller"... :excited::excited::excited:

Nah it will go number 1 for a week off of people being curious but get murdered critically.

CNN is covering the release of it like its the news.

The hilarious thing is they were comparing the greatness to "THriller"... :excited::excited::excited:

Ke$hus Christ better release that Bow remix ASAP <_<

that's disgusting :&

it was a hit over here as well. :thumbup:

I loved it. still do. :excited:

i used to hate it but once you hear it in the club ... -_-

Archived